What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

The native name for Alphonso is Hapus and it got the name Alphonso because Portuguese loved them. Do you really think Alphonso is native to Portugal. :omghaha::omghaha:
No...never said that...I said they introduced grafting which enabled the variety Alphonso...otherwise you guys didnt have anything they liked :pop:

Till now I only get one named Sindhri as native mango variety of Pakistan rest of them Anwar ratol, chaunsa, totapuri, langda, dussehri all are native Indian varieties of mango. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bachu tu khush karle apne aap ko, world over they are recognized as **** mangoes.

:D

Ab hasta hi raheen anay walei hain MANGOES.

SHAKE TIME.

Bachu tu khush karle apne aap ko, world over they are recognized as **** mangoes.

:D

Ab hasta hi raheen anay walei hain MANGOES.

SHAKE TIME.

Yakeen janiye ye Pakistan ke khilaf 9th generation war hai. :D :D

True, they are Mughalai cuisine developed and modified in Indian cities like Lucknow, Delhi and Hyderabad where people aren't similar to Pakistanis since you are only similar to 3% Indians in Indian Punjab. :jester::jester: Nihari came from outside, do you have any idea from where. :lol::lol:

Muhajirs/Urduwans make up more than 5% of Pakistan's population.:azn:

Secondly my post was reply to your post where you claimed that these are Indian dishes.:agree:

Now kindly stop derailing the thread further.

WOW what a logic. By that mean Burma can't produce world best teak because its smaller then India. Palestine can't produce world best olive because its small then India. GREAT SIMPLY GREAT. I bit not body can beat India in these kind of logic's and they are world leader.
This thinking pattern is a direct result of "The Great Indian Delusion."

LOL, whata stupid logic you have!

FYI ... Thailand is 40% smaller than Pakistan and producing 140% of what Pakistan could produce.

Again we are talking about quality of Mango... and I'm proud to say that " Pakistani Mangos holds no ground in terms of taste/ quality/ texture/aroma against Alphonso, Langra, Dashehari, Kesar,Hapus, Gola, sfeda and other hundreds of varieties produced in India"

I said last two decades! Couldn't find even one name?
LAST 2 DECADES INCLUDES "INZI ~ mOIN ~ WASIM ~ YOUSAF ~ SHOAIB etc etc
And yes you have produced Hi-tech players in last Decades...(2003 to Now).....AB TUM LOG PAISY WALAY HO GAY HOO - Cricket per invest krty ho phir return ma aur PAISA AARA HY - JABAIN BHARI HOII HAIN - Dimagh Asmano pah hain- HUM LOG TUMHAY KAHA ACHAY LGAY GAY??:undecided:
Your Punjabi and Sindhi cuisine has almost no meat based dishes to offer, it was Muhajirs who added flavour to your cuisine once dominated by daal. We have nothing to do with your Baloch-Pashto cuisine.
Muslims are both Vege/meat eaters last 1300 history, We share same traditions in all over the muslim countries, e.g like we called KABAB in pak/india & KEBAB in turkey / Iran
Bachoo! aur khaoo Musalmano kay khanay..(Kabab,Haleem,Pulao,Baryani,Qorma,Pay of Lamb) ...aik din musalman bhi ho jaoo gay!!

You should never insult a fellow countryman based on their ethnicity. Never!
:smitten:choti choti bato pa Naraz nai hotay....BE PROUD ap logo ka culture (Food & Language) pury pakistan ma mashoor hy
saray PAKISTAN ma Chat/Dahi bhaly bnaty hain aur tmam log "Karachi wali CHAT" kah kr SALE krty hain

Last edited:
The quality of mangoes of both countries cannot be compared.Best way is to compare volume of exports to other contries.

I cant find latest data for India.
"Pakistan exported a record 1,27,000 tons mango this year fetching 6.1 dollars valuable foreign exchange"
::::::: Pakistan Horticulture Development & Export Company, Lahore-Karachi :::::::

Here is the figure for the export of Alphonso Mangos from a single state of India, i.e. Maharashtra. It averaged 1,05,000 t over the last 5 years and was of the value of Rs.300 crores. Assume $1=Rs.60

But that was the value of only Alphonso Fruit exports.
The value of export of Processed Mangos IE Mango Pulp was much more, to the order of Rs.700 crores annually. The reason for that is that export of fruit is seasonal while pulp is exported through-out the year.

Alphonso is the largest part of Mango exports from India but not the only part.

Muhajirs/Urduwans make up more than 5% of Pakistan's population.:azn:

Secondly my post was reply to your post where you claimed that these are Indian dishes.:agree:

Now kindly stop derailing the thread further.

Sorry but in your own words 97% Indians except 3% Indian Punjabis share no common similarities with Nordic Pakistanis. :big_boss:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom