What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

I am telling nothing but the truth when I tell you that Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani mangoes. It infuriates me when Pakistanis don't agree. That makes mangoes an India-Pakistan dispute just like Kashmir. Like a good Indian, I don't think this needs a referendum. Of course our mangoes are better. How could anyone even think that isn't the case?

:rofl: this alone reeks of some form of inferiority complex! Why should you get annoyed if someone doesnt have the same taste as you?! :unsure:

have u heard about pakistani meat being unusually heavier than natural ? thats bcause they inject water into their livestock, so ure the ones eating saccharine injected mangoes.

seriously? i just imagine u had any worthy mango till now???
please elaborate

Do you have any native Pakistani mango variety which wasn't imported from India. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Same should be asked of you :cheesy: Any of your mangoes native to India and not from Pakistan or the west like Alfonso named after the man who originally brought them to India? :pop:

Alphonso is named after Afonso de Albuquerque, a nobleman and military expert who helped establish the Portuguese colony in India. It was the Portuguese who introduced grafting on mango trees to produce extraordinary varieties like Alphonso. The fruit was then introduced to the Konkan region in Maharashtra, Gujarat and parts of south India.

Thank you par mujhe ko pehle se pata hai. :

Do you have any native Pakistani mango variety which wasn't imported from India. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You guys wish you had tasty mangoes as ours. I have had plenty Indian mangoes, well they were something. something to fill the void before **** mangoes arrive. If you've been to UAE just look at the droves of Indians buying **** mangoes :D

Patriotism aside, we got the shit :bunny:

Same should be asked of you :cheesy: Any of your mangoes native to India and not from Pakistan or the west like Alfonso named after the man who originally brought them to India? :pop:

Alphonso is named after Afonso de Albuquerque, a nobleman and military expert who helped establish the Portuguese colony in India. It was the Portuguese who introduced grafting on mango trees to produce extraordinary varieties like Alphonso. The fruit was then introduced to the Konkan region in Maharashtra, Gujarat and parts of south India.

The native name for Alphonso is Hapus and it got the name Alphonso because Portuguese loved them. Do you really think Alphonso is native to Portugal. :omghaha::omghaha:

How many of you have plucked mangoes from neighbor's tree and what is your favourite means? By stone throwing or stick throwing or climbing? And getting caught and given a good thrash!!

You guys wish you had tasty mangoes as ours. I have had plenty Indian mangoes, well they were something. something to fill the void before **** mangoes arrive. If you've been to UAE just look at the droves of Indians buying **** mangoes :D

Patriotism aside, we got the shit :bunny:

Till now I only get one named Sindhri as native mango variety of Pakistan rest of them Anwar ratol, chaunsa, totapuri, langda, dussehri all are native Indian varieties of mango. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom