What's new

What did PM Shehbaz gift Turkish President Erdogan?

And these people according to themselves were billionaires at that time lol. I have been around the world and I know whether it’s Canada or Pakistan. People who have “old money” generational wealth, do NOT behave like this. One show that accurately explains “Generational wealth” is a show called Succession on HBO. If you see nawaz sharifs wedding pictures it is like the pictures of any middle - lower middle class wedding from those times lol.

I love that show; the other good one is Billions on Showtime.

As for the Sharif family, they are an example of what it's like when Mirasi's gets wealth. No amount of wealth will buy them, class.

My maternal grandfather once narrated a story to me: There was a king who couldn't bear children, and he needed an heir per his advisors as they felt he was coming to the end of his life. So he went to an impoverished family and paid them to buy their child without caring about the family background, as the king's advisors told him he would not be suitable.

Over time, they trained that duffer in etiquettes of kingship, and when the king died, the adopted son took the throne. He, however, didn't have the mental fortitude for the role he was adopted for. The advisors often noticed he would be missing at night and come back in the morning without making anyone aware of where he was going or what he was doing. Finally, out of concern, the advisors asked the guards to follow him and report his actions quietly. The next morning the advisors asked the guards, and they said he was going around houses where a newborn was born, hanging flowers, and knocking on doors asking for money.

Concerned about what they had just heard, they returned to the previous king's advisors and inquired about the king's behavior. They said the adopted family had a history of tying flowers to doors where a new child was born and asking for money. We tried telling the king, but he said people could be trained.

The story's moral is whose khaslat and wajood of the entire bloodline is begharati; what can you expect?

Shahbaz Sharif does not have the charisma at all..

IK had that charisma -- personal branding... Gadi wadi chalaneka optics.. tagda PR

Even Amir Khan an Indian actor was received much better by the couple..

This video instantly took me back to those scenes where you have some thrifty chukku uncle in Raja Bazar, who gets his work done by buttering up the other person.

Superlatives to try and flatter the other person, overly personal gestures when the other person isn't really reciprocating (he went in for a hug but got no response), fake gestures and smiles. Trying to force a connection.

Please don't take this wrong, I am not trying to make this an IK vs SS thing, but the way Shahbaz acted here made me for the first time realize how relatable he is. If you take that chukku uncle personality from Raja Bazar and put him in PM Office this is exactly what he would do. Makes you think yeh log bhi waheen say upar aye hain. Just a more polished form.
The messaging from most of the usual “bradran” states which the establishment and PDM were relying upon support is simply gone. Especially since their actions on and post may 9(they have intel on ground too) there is a total khudday line situation and no “boss” is being treated as a boss in pk

Fx1USTsWYAARfjh

mayada giv erdogan rotten mangoes no wonder erdogan didnt hug.

The messaging from most of the usual “bradran” states which the establishment and PDM were relying upon support is simply gone. Especially since their actions on and post may 9(they have intel on ground too) there is a total khudday line situation and no “boss” is being treated as a boss in pk

This whole thing in the last month was a botched operation and unnecessary to the point they practically killed off a political party that wasn't just respected in Pakistan but internationally.
Par ma khud kolari mara.

It says the political party ,PML has released their survey according to which their (Nawaz Sharif , convicted criminal) is best suited to lead Muslim Countries

He is even more popular then Raees Erdogan

So the Reporter as asked in a Satirical fashion how should be interpret the bogus survey from PML
Is that an actual poll conducted in Pakistan or is it just cheap propaganda?

The , rejection of hug from Turkish PM Erdogan was enough of message
Also kicking back Shabaz to 2nd row far from Erdogan , was quite an epic treatment by Raees Erdogan

• However the image above i see two nuts , left nut and right nut, rightly hanging above the soil
Erdogan should just have slapped this imbecile and told him to shape up - Ertogul style... wish he had a sword to clean the works the right way

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom