What's new

What did PM Shehbaz gift Turkish President Erdogan?

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Shehbaz-with-Erdogan1685888389-0.png

• PM Shehbaz and President Erdogan exchange greetings.
  • The premier gifts Pakistani mangoes to Erdogan and his wife.
  • Erdogan thanks PM Shehbaz for attending inauguration ceremony.

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Saturday joined world leaders at the inauguration ceremony of President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara.

The premier conveyed heartiest felicitations on behalf of the government and the people of Pakistan to President Erdogan on his re-election as the president of Turkiye and wished him continued success.

Along with his best wishes PM Shehbaz also presented Erdogan with a special gift and informed him about its speciality during his brief conversation with the Turkish president and his wife Emine Erdogan.

“I have brought Pakistani mangoes for you — half of them for my brother [Erdogan] and the remaining half for my sister [Emine],” he told Erdogan and the first lady.

The Turkish president and his wife — while smiling over PM Shehbaz’s comments — said that they have an idea about the taste and sweetness of Pakistani mangoes.

Emine also thanked PM Shehbaz for the fruit. While Erdogan appreciated the premier for accepting his invitation and attending the oath-taking ceremony.

Pakistan and Turkey enjoy historic relations that transcend the boundaries of time and geography. Both countries have always stood by each other in times of need while celebrating each other’s success.

The president thanked the prime minister and reciprocated the warm sentiments, as well as expressed his best wishes for the government and people of Pakistan.

Erdogan took the oath of office in parliament after winning a historic runoff election to extend his two-decade rule and promised to serve "impartially".

The , rejection of hug from Turkish PM Erdogan was enough of message
Also kicking back Shabaz to 2nd row far from Erdogan , was quite an epic treatment by Raees Erdogan

• However the image above i see two nuts , left nut and right nut, rightly hanging above the soil

This video instantly took me back to those scenes where you have some thrifty chukku uncle in Raja Bazar, who gets his work done by buttering up the other person.

Superlatives to try and flatter the other person, overly personal gestures when the other person isn't really reciprocating (he went in for a hug but got no response), fake gestures and smiles. Trying to force a connection.

Please don't take this wrong, I am not trying to make this an IK vs SS thing, but the way Shahbaz acted here made me for the first time realize how relatable he is. If you take that chukku uncle personality from Raja Bazar and put him in PM Office this is exactly what he would do. Makes you think yeh log bhi waheen say upar aye hain. Just a more polished form.

The , rejection of hug from Turkish PM Erdogan was enough of message
Also kicking back Shabaz to 2nd row far from Erdogan , was quite an epic treatment by Raees Erdogan

• However the image above i see two nuts , left nut and right nut, rightly hanging above the soil
Left nut is a bit lower than the right, What a coincidence man ! Nature in full form

erdogan was like wtf not you again, khuda nai vasty just go back to your country where you are needed.

This video instantly took me back to those scenes where you have some thrifty chukku uncle in Raja Bazar, who gets his work done by buttering up the other person.

Superlatives to try and flatter the other person, overly personal gestures when the other person isn't really reciprocating (he went in for a hug but got no response), fake gestures and smiles. Trying to force a connection.

Please don't take this wrong, I am not trying to make this an IK vs SS thing, but the way Shahbaz acted here made me for the first time realize how relatable he is. If you take that chukku uncle personality from Raja Bazar and put him in PM Office this is exactly what he would do. Makes you think yeh log bhi waheen say upar aye hain. Just a more polished form.

Its not a more polish form.

This is a jahil low class filth in a suit.

Guess who ??

FxxsC-GakAAY6qA

And these people according to themselves were billionaires at that time lol. I have been around the world and I know whether it’s Canada or Pakistan. People who have “old money” generational wealth, do NOT behave like this. One show that accurately explains “Generational wealth” is a show called Succession on HBO. If you see nawaz sharifs wedding pictures it is like the pictures of any middle - lower middle class wedding from those times lol.

Could you translate the comment on top of the picture? What's it say?

It says the political party ,PML has released their survey according to which their (Nawaz Sharif , convicted criminal) is best suited to lead Muslim Countries

He is even more popular then Raees Erdogan

So the Reporter as asked in a Satirical fashion how should be interpret the bogus survey from PML

The surprise is that after the four pieces of mangos are finished, the bowl is empty and needs to be refilled. If you know what I mean?
That chua (rat) leaves nothing to chance when asking for handouts. He will probably even ask for the bowl back.

Back
Top Bottom