What's new

Why I support Narendra Modi And no, I’m not a right-wing Hindu fanatic

Not aware of it, but I think such rallies happen only within the Muslim dominated areas, there are a few such pockets in the city.

In Muslim pockets, some leaders openly address gatherings and bash up Modi and talk about taking revenge. I dont know what kind of revenge.

The Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque held a prayer meeting for peace of Laden's soul. And it was given security by the government.

If their activities are not checked, Bengal might be heading towards bad times.

Trust me, if you don't take steps NOW you WILL end up like us(though we never vacated fully). Nobody is saying to kill in return, but taking a stand is necessary before it's too late. I honestly never thought such rallies could happen in Kolkata of all places.

And if it's politically instigated it is equally dangerous.
In such a situation I would naturally seek support and refuge.

I think this rally was targeted against Taslima Nasrin, could be Salman Rushdie also, but could be against Hindus also, not sure. :) And nobody is vacating Bengal, giving some money to imams doesn't mean these imams are in control of anything here. However, infiltration from BD need to be stopped now.

In Kashmir both central & state government abandoned Kashmiri Pandits, that was a pathetic crime by the people in power who didn't want to protect its people, I am still not clear why central government turned a blind eye to the plight of pandits at that time when they were being chased out of Kashmir, police & military should have been given a free hand to protect them at any cost. Pundits must be rehabilitated, preferably in their ancestral homes in Kashmir if they are not against going back, with full & permanent military protection. I also think we are giving too much liberty to certain Kashmiri separatist leaders, meeting with Pakistani politicians and all, that need to be curbed. How is the situation in Kashmir now? Do minorities still feel insecure there?

Last edited:
@SarthakGanguly @Dem!god @scorpionx @vicky sen @chak de INDIA@DRAY

I and my daughter are going for Modi(center), BJD (state), my wife is a die hard congi. But I have one apprehension!! I wish Modi to be 100% successful, but what if he fails? I mean we don't have a Plan-B. So back to Cong again?
I don't think modi will fail this time.....
i am sure we are going to see BJP govt. at at center...
lets see hw BJP work for 5 year....then only we can say.....
new leader evolve with time.....if we will need that person..he will sure come in the picture...it happens all the time....
Kya pata mai hi aa jau....politics me.....:D:D
(as plan D)

I think this rally was targeted against Taslima Nasrin, could be Salman Rushdie also, but could be against Hindus also, not sure. :) And nobody is vacating Bengal, giving some money to imams doesn't mean these imams are in control of anything here. However, infiltration from BD need to be stopped now.

In Kashmir both central & state government abandoned Kashmiri Pandits, that was a pathetic crime by the people in power who didn't want to protect its people, I am still not clear why central government turned a blind eye to the plight of pandits at that time when they were being chased out of Kashmir, police & military should have been given a free hand to protect them at any cost. Pundits must be rehabilitated, preferably in their ancestral homes in Kashmir if they are not against going back, with full & permanent military protection. I also think we are giving too much liberty to certain Kashmiri separatist leaders, meeting with Pakistani politicians and all, that need to be curbed. How is the situation in Kashmir now? Do minorities still feel insecure there?
bro, what i feel is hindu bengalis have become very liberal in their views...and i find really uncomfortable at my personal level....
either they have turned leftist of centralist .... this is very dangerous situation....

Plan B - ? :suicide:

Yes, plan B !! :D

Rahul-Gandhi-PTI-Aug6.jpg

Now come on, he is gonna be around for another 30-40 years, will become your PM someday!! :D

Back
Top Bottom