What's new

Why I support Narendra Modi And no, I’m not a right-wing Hindu fanatic

to be a terrorist supporter, you need not to be a right winger. you simply need that mindset of a terrorist. Modi is a bigot terrorist. period !

That's ironic coming from Imran Khan's fan boy.

Trust me, if you don't take steps NOW you WILL end up like us(though we never vacated fully). Nobody is saying to kill in return, but taking a stand is necessary before it's too late. I honestly never thought such rallies could happen in Kolkata of all places.
No body won't be ready to do it as long as vote bank politics is concerned. You are right in saying that Kolkata have never seen such unprecedented violent rallies before. The recent riot in near by suburban area few months back too was unimaginable few years back. Mamata Bannerjee's minority policies are no better than the communists but I see no hope in changing in this policy in near future.

That's ironic coming from Imran Khan's fan boy.

Imran sorry Taliban sorry Imran
This is confusing
So from now on we should call him IMTaliban khan
Is supporting those people who have killed more than 40,000 Pakistanis
What a failure this man is
I have more hopes in Nawaz or as you call him Ganja to revive pakistan's economy & it's honour

No body won't be ready to do it as long as vote bank politics is concerned. You are right in saying that Kolkata have never seen such unprecedented violent rallies before. The recent riot in near by suburban area few months back too was unimaginable few years back. Mamata Bannerjee's minority policies is no better than the communists but I see no hope in changing in this policy in near future.
But I wanted to come there to date Bong girls :(
I often wonder what did we do wrong? Why do these either support or stay silent seeing such rallies? I mean not just threatening but also attempting to murder Taslima in full public view???

Imran sorry Taliban sorry Imran
This is confusing
So from now on we should call him IMTaliban khan
Is supporting those people who have killed more than 40,000 Pakistanis
What a failure this man is
I have more hopes in Nawaz or as you call him Ganja to revive pakistan's economy & it's honour
I don't think so. I grassroots leader is necessary. Pakistan has only seen elites at the top. Someone from the simplest of backgrounds will understand the situation far better than suit boot types. We have been fortunate in this case - though many turned out to be utterly corrupt after gaining power. :hitwall:
@Jaanbaz - Yeah I meant Imran too :) Imran is obviously rich, he has a home in london as well, if I am not wrong. I mean someone ordinary. Like a Kejriwal or Modi.

Last edited:
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING ILL_INFORMED COMMENTS
British MP Barry Gardiner :
Gardiner said Modi's "integrity, ability to administer and govern and strategic political thinking is of the highest order". He called him "a secular leader who has the overwhelming support of all communities in Gujarat... proven time and time again in state elections". "I have met politicians from across the world and I rank him on the pinnacle of all political leaders I have known," Gardiner said. "His competence to govern is unbelievable." Asked whether Modi is capable of governing India, Gardiner said, "Gujarat is the size of the UK or any European country. Since he has taken the state to the highest pinnacles of growth, it's easy to see him as the head of the UK or any European country." On Gujarat riots, Gardiner said, "The Supreme Court has till now exonerated Modi of all charges regarding the riots, and I believe the Supreme Court. We have to access the man on his capability to govern. It took us four days to control the London riots in 2012. It took him three days to bring the riots to a stop in Gujarat.

I don't think so. I grassroots leader is necessary. Pakistan has only seen elites at the top. Someone from the simplest of backgrounds will understand the situation far better than suit boot types. We have been fortunate in this case - though many turned out to be utterly corrupt after gaining power.

Imran Khan is filthy rich. He comes from the elite class. Have you seen Imran Khan's palace?

But I wanted to come there to date Bong girls :(
I often wonder what did we do wrong? Why do these either support or stay silent seeing such rallies? I mean not just threatening but also attempting to murder Taslima in full public view???

If you take a note on Bengal's politics for the last forty as a case history you will notice communal politics were never an issue or agenda here. Election in Bengal, both urban and rural was dominated by anti Imperialism (the usual communist rhetoric) and the step motherly discrimination from Central Government (Mostly when Congress was in power of Delhi) to hide their own ineptness in Governance. Opposition was busy to protest against the political killings;They often were silenced behind the scene and played a politics of compromise in a larger game in Delhi.So development and communalism remained the most neglected sectors of Bengal politics which nurtured the Imams and radical Hindu outfits often to counter each other.These outfits were only remembered at the time of election to play against each other.
Now, the things have gradually changed and it's a real concern for the educated urbanized populace today. Hope things get well in future but no bright picture can be seen as of now.

@Leader bhai, why are you foaming through your mouth ? we have enough sense of good or bad for our country.

i have never seen you commenting about Uyghur's situation in our neighbourhood . . . why this hypocrisy then ?

If you take a note on Bengal's politics for the last forty as a case history you will notice communal politics were never an issue or agenda here. Election in Bengal, both urban and rural was dominated by anti Imperialism (the usual communist rhetoric) and the step motherly discrimination from Central Government (Mostly when Congress was in power of Delhi) to hide their own ineptness in Governance. Opposition was busy to protest against the political killings;They often were silenced behind the scene and played a politics of compromise in a larger game in Delhi.So development and communalism remained the most neglected sectors of Bengal politics which nurtured the Imams and radical Hindu outfits often to counter each other.These outfits were only remembered at the time of election to play against each other.
Now, the things have gradually changed and it's a real concern for the educated urbanized populace today. Hope things get well in future but no bright picture can be seen as of now.

Minority appeasement needs to be stopped for political gains. Mamata Banerjee needs to speak less and work more and by work more I dont mean beating up EC officials.

Minority appeasement needs to be stopped for political gains. Mamata Banerjee needs to speak less and work more and by work more I dont mean beating up EC officials.

Ha Ha, do you think she is in her senses? Taking jab on Jutsi failed but it's a dangerous trend.Promoting scums like Anubrata and company proves she needs oxygen in her brains. We can only hope.Nothing gonna happen.

Ha Ha, do you think she is in her senses? Taking jab on Jutsi failed but it's a dangerous trend.Promoting scums like Anubrata and company proves she needs oxygen in her brains. We can only hope.Nothing gonna happen.

Exactly. People in WB dont have a choice- Its between two crappy parties.

Back
Top Bottom