What's new

Why I support Narendra Modi And no, I’m not a right-wing Hindu fanatic

you are just stealing words now, bjp never wanted inclusive growth, its congress party that made the word popular.
good for khangress but i'm no looking for someone who just toss around these words i want someone who can actually implement it :p::p::p:

good for khangress but i'm no looking for someone who just toss around these words i want someone who can actually implement it :p::p::p:
actually implemented hence bjp out of power for 10 years, where did NREGA came from... :p:
and affirmative action for muslims and backward caste people, will bjp do it?

actually implemented hence bjp out of power for 10 years, where did NREGA came from... :p:
and affirmative action for muslims and backward caste people, will bjp do it?

Remained in power and did nothing . . thats why people are willing to kick them out. . . and hey aren't we talking about inclusive growth ? if yes then why the affirmative actions should be limited to Backward castes or Muslims only ?

Daridra Narayan should be given equal opportunity irrespective of his religion or caste and thats what they are doing in Gujarat or Chhatisgarh or MP.

P.S- NREGA is a big sham . . my uncle is a gram pradhan and i have seen how difficult it is just to get money from the SEC. or BDO for the work done.

I and my daughter are going for Modi(center), BJD (state), my wife is a die hard congi. But I have one apprehension!! I wish Modi to be 100% successful, but what if he fails? I mean we don't have a Plan-B. So back to Cong again?
Plan B like Congress? That will be a disaster. Ten years of incompetency is enough reason to have a rest for at least another ten years. I will go to New zealand and stay at @Ravi Nair 's house for the rest of my life if i see that kid as PM :D

Plan B like Congress? That will be a disaster. Ten years of incompetency is enough reason to have a rest for at least another ten years. I will go to New zealand and stay at @Ravi Nair 's house for the rest of my life if i see that kid as PM :D

@Ravi Nair will you accept him as your Guest? (Free of Paying?).......:P

I just hope he does not think of returning to Kerala within months. We have to hide his passport :ph34r:
:lol: We need to keep perpetuating his belief that Kerala is a worthless shithole. And also convince him of our worth in providing excellent company. And yes, that passport needs to disappear fast.:triniti:

Back
Top Bottom