What's new

Why do Pakistanis defend Arabs/Iranians?

Saday mamay de putar hain...

I don't mind having an opinion on things. For example I'm a big supporter of Iran having full nuclear capabilities and a strong military to defend itself, however I side with UAE on the island issues...

But I won't go to the point of picking a huge fight with Iranians over it but I've seen many Pakistanis who would take it personally and either fight with Iranians or Arabs. We should be a force that bridges gaps between them and brings them closer, not pick sides to expand the gap.

All Indians with little exceptions whether politicians, bureaucrats, religious leaders, media, military, intellectuals and even artists have one point agenda, " Destroy Pakistan " or at least support who are active in destroying Pakistan. Pakistan is there to last for all times to come. Pakistan will rise as a Super Power - the pre-qualification has already been achieved, by becoming a Nuclear Power.

so you agree on the rest of the statements, your only objection is on two statements only for which you are asking the proof. Shame on your audacity. Why did you not disagree with all. Assume even if one is true, SHAME ON YOU. You and all Indian media is full of lies so you don't believe in truth. Go and see yourself the British Indian Library archives which will tell the truth but you will never go there because you do not want to see the ugly face of hindus and Hindu leaders.

So I have pressed the right button to pain your gut. Ask any body with wisdom in India, if you find one.

Doing it right, one more time against these biased, evangelical Indians :) :)

:lol::lol: Not even worthy of reply.

It's quit the opposite.

Arab nation were blessed to bring the message of Islam to the rest of the world. But they could not have done a worse job. Only hours after the prophet passed away, some of the so called ten (who are reported in a few hadiths that they're already going to heaven, yeah right?) the most loyal followers of Islam started bickering about who was to become the political/religious heir. Several civil wars broke out. When the Arabs conquered non-Arab lands, most of them were not even interested in converting the Non-Muslims. It was much more profitable for the ruling Arab elite to tax the subjugated people, this way the Arabs would not have to give away their power and influence. That's why most of the conquered territories remained non-Muslim for a few centuries. Arabs were also much more interested in looting and raiding than having a genuine interest in converting the non-Muslims. The sacking of Rome and Anatolia by Arab raiders are good examples.

The early Arabs did a terrible job at conveying the message of Islam, so that can't be a good explanation. Unless you're taught to believe some kind of idolized and glorifying version of history. Then it's more than reasonable.

Saday mamay de putar hain...

I don't mind having an opinion on things. For example I'm a big supporter of Iran having full nuclear capabilities and a strong military to defend itself, however I side with UAE on the island issues...

But I won't go to the point of picking a huge fight with Iranians over it but I've seen many Pakistanis who would take it personally and either fight with Iranians or Arabs. We should be a force that bridges gaps between them and brings them closer, not pick sides to expand the gap.
Teri mummy de prah de puttar hain :lol:

It's quit the opposite.

Arab nation were blessed to bring the message of Islam to the rest of the world. But they could not have done a worse job. ...

The early Arabs did a terrible job at conveying the message of Islam, so that can't be a good explanation. Unless you're taught to believe some kind of idolized and glorifying version of history. Then it's more than reasonable.
They did a good job and did a bad job at the same time. Good jobs at personal levels, by setting good examples of character, bad job by the opposite. Religion has to be studied by prescription, and this is what people then and now don't understand.

I only have a problem with what you wrote here:

AOnly hours after the prophet passed away, some of the so called ten (who are reported in a few hadiths that they're already going to heaven, yeah right?) the most loyal followers of Islam started bickering about who was to become the political/religious heir. Several civil wars broke out. ...
Prove your allegation of bickering or learn the trait of investigating before speaking. 9 out of the 10 gave allegiance to the remaining 1 the same day, if my memory isn't too bad. What we can't get your mind through quite often is that anarchy is the worst state a people can be in islamic terms afaiu, worse than a military defeat to put it in perspective. Just look at the countries of the middle west and Africa to see what anarchy does to you. Better still, look at UK 2011 - the moment the unity in authority ceases to exist, all hell breaks loose on the streets. Or at Iraq pre and post 2003 - a bad ruler is more desirable than no ruler hands down.

Whoever opened this thread failed to realize the obvious - that Pakistanis, in personal capacities and officially as the state, always favour and defend India and Indians too, except in contentious matters like the Indian occupation of Kashmir or the Partition.

Ranjith Singh Kingdom was a one man show when he died his empire died along with him, Nothing so special about his kingdom. in his army he had a muslim artillery, muslim infantry and sikh cavalry. He had a muslim foreign minister and muslim courtiers. Even the architecture of his holiest structures was influenced by mughal designs

Ulike muslim marauders who ruled bharat for centuries, Ranjith was a pakistani born in gujranwala, he didn't come from bharat or central asia to rule the land where he was born

Of course according to bharti textbook ranjith singh was a bharti who ruled poor muslims for half a century from kabul to delhi.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fine name ur next missile : Ranjit :)

And should you forget or over look their anger for Muslims, just refresh your memories by looking in to historical events after the Mughal rule was over, Hindus dug the grave of Akbar the Great, the so called Muslim Emperor who introduced Deen-e-Elahi and mutilated his dead body and urinated on his grave and beat his body with shoes. Akbar was the one whose dearest wife was a Hindu, called Jodha Bai. No matter, how many Samjhoota Express will shoot between Pakistani and Indian bureaucracy and no matter How many Aman Ke Aasha initiatives will take place, the fact is we are at war with India because India clinches her teeth with hatred, jealousy and Muslim opposition against Pakistan and preparing conspiracies since Day 1.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...is-defend-arabs-iranians-5.html#ixzz20IF5kVEN

kaun se wale mullah ji ne ye sab sikhaya tha. ye sab to Zaid Hamid ke baap ne bhi socha hoga ;)

Hi a simpe answer (you may call it answer for dummies) for the indians would be-

it is simple- it really is-

We Asians-
Apart from us-

Arabs and Iranians happen to be Muslims- and we Love our Muslim brothers where ever they are- and we will defend them-
and
If there were-
Muslims in Mars- we would love to defend the "Martians" aswell-
the OP & the likes headache will surely increase-

Back
Top Bottom