What's new

Why Do Bangladeshis Support Pakistan?

Firstly, they are simple sports lover and they don't want to mix history with sports . Secondly, Bangladeshis support varieties of countries some even supports israel (believe or not) :rofl: india-pak cricket rivalry is well known I don't think a thread was necessary :-)

Firstly, they are simple sports lover and they don't want to mix history with sports.
people support Pakistan because of shared heritage and identity, family connection, Muslim brotherhood and performance in cricket. it is because of history that there is support between the two countries.
Secondly, Bangladeshis support varieties of countries some even supports israel (believe or not) :rofl: india-pak cricket rivalry is well known I don't think a thread was necessary :-)
who even recognizes is***l? someone here clearly dislikes the support between BD and PAK and the reasons for it

people support Pakistan because of shared heritage and identity,
You may be confused about your identity but i am not i am Bangladeshi i was born in Peoples Republic of Bangladesh and we better not talk about family connection indians will troll us to death :rofl: and believe me every pakistani i talked today were supporting Afganistan not Bangladesh and they still think our first world cup win was their gift (i can bet you too ;)) and yeah i have met with people (non hindus) who supports israel
believe or not

and lastly there are more muslims in India than Pakistan

people support Pakistan because of shared heritage and identity, family connection, Muslim brotherhood and performance in cricket. it is because of history that there is support between the two countries.

who even recognizes is***l? someone here clearly dislikes the support between BD and PAK and the reasons for it
Statistically speaking common sense says there are more Bangladeshis with family connections in India than there are in Pakistan!

Because just Yesterday Bharotis were cheering for Afghanistan and wishing for BD loss today . Enough said, Why shouldn't BD support Pak team against Indian team then?

Simple as that. India wants to see BD defeated against any team so its natural BD will support Pak team and its not out of any brotherhood or anything like that .

You may be confused about your identity but i am not i am Bangladeshi i was born in Peoples Republic of Bangladesh and we better not talk about family connection indians will troll us to death :rofl: and believe me every pakistani i talked today were supporting Afganistan not Bangladesh and they still think our first world cup win was their gift (i can bet you too ;)) and yeah i have met with people (non hindus) who supports israel
believe or not

seems you are (conveniently) suffering from memory loss. the maps of Bangladesh and Pakistan exist because of the common struggles of Muslims of British India. East Bengal and NW British India were not separated until 1947, and even after that they functioned as one country. if you are uncomfortable with our history, please stop associating yourself with Bangladesh.

support between BD and PAK does not depend on your talking to friends from Pakistan. and they should also know that their support for BD should not depend on interaction with a wannabe Hindutva like you. in any case, BD and AFG matches are not high rivalry, and someone's support for one over the other doesn't mean a lot. my friends, who are Pakistani, were mostly indifferent in their support, as they had good reasons to support both teams. but that is irrelevant.

and it is very widely perceived notion that PAK simply let go of that 1999 WC match vs BD. Pakistan had a stellar team with enough capability to take the cup in that WC. i'm not saying Pakistan gave it as a gift, but there is little to make a fuss about when people say it was a gift, which was plausible. however it would be wrong if Indians say our 2007 WC win was also a gift.

i like the fact that there are Muslims in India. but i don't think a Hindu nationalist type like you dislikes Pakistan for that reason.

Statistically speaking common sense says there are more Bangladeshis with family connections in India than there are in Pakistan!
there might be. so what?

seems you are (conveniently) suffering from memory loss. the maps of Bangladesh and Pakistan exist because of the common struggles of Muslims of British India. East Bengal and NW British India were not separated until 1947, and even after that they functioned as one country. if you are uncomfortable with our history, please stop associating yourself with Bangladesh.

support between BD and PAK does not depend on your talking to friends from Pakistan. and they should also know that their support for BD should not depend on interaction with a wannabe Hindutva like you. in any case, BD and AFG matches are not high rivalry, and someone's support for one over the other doesn't mean a lot. my friends, who are Pakistani, were mostly indifferent in their support, as they had good reasons to support both teams. but that is irrelevant.

and it is very widely perceived notion that PAK simply let go of that 1999 WC match vs BD. Pakistan had a stellar team with enough capability to take the cup in that WC. i'm not saying Pakistan gave it as a gift, but there is little to make a fuss about when people say it was a gift, which was plausible. however it would be wrong if Indians say our 2007 WC win was also a gift.

i like the fact that there are Muslims in India. but i don't think a Hindu nationalist type like you dislikes Pakistan for that reason.

there might be. so what?
If you say family connections are a reason behind support..shouldn't more people support India than they actually do??

In cricket most neutrals like the West Indies besides their own country. People associate flair, athleticism, eye catching cricket with With Indies.

there might be. so what?

Dude you are too predictable :rofl: i knew you would say that game was given up (because we won against pak) :rofl: jamatis like you always fail to understand that the match was simply an upset and upset is part of cricket :lol: and it is a well accepted fact. I am looking for the day when you guys will start saying that ireland's win against pak was also a gift and pakistan's losing streak against india in wc is also gift :rofl: i am never uncomfortable with with our history i never denied our past and our connection with pak it's you jamaatis who are uncomfortable with 52 and 71 if not than prove it start a thread supporting our independence and please stop talking about our map i am well aware that you are against the creation of Bangladesh and if you have any problem accepting our history (52,59,71,81,) then just leave poor Bangladesh and move back to great islamic paradise of pakistan

and if you thing it is necessary to support our former rulers just because they ruled us 23 years what is the fault of England then :girl_cray3: they ruled us long 200 years they have muslim player too (show me a pakistani player who is more beard than moeen ali) and our relatives also live there (family connection:rofl: )

Last edited:
believe or not

Every Pakistani i know (believe me a lot) were rooting for Bangladesh .no one was supporting Afghanistan & it cheered me up personally after the loss to India .

everyone is not same just check out our cricket pages and you will see they are abusing our players more severely than indians in every single post
Every Pakistani i know (believe me a lot) were rooting for Bangladesh .no one was supporting Afghanistan & it cheered me up personally after the loss to India .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom