What's new

Why some Bangladeshis support Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What atrocities? Have they pardoned what mukti bahini did?

Bangladesh Genocide Archive

3quarksdaily:

The lesser-known atrocities of the 1971 India-Pakistan-Bangladesh War

Pakistani Atrocities Against Bengali Women - Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum

Yes, Pakistan did blunder after blunder. But not like Bengalis were any saints either.

What does that mean ?

A peaceful moderate Islamic society where the islamic culture and value would prevail than Indian's

Tell me frankly, Do you think, Pakistan has peaceful and moderate Islamic society in the first place ?

If you were referring Indonesia, Turkey, I would have agreed !

Suppose, given an opportunity, would Bangladesh like to merge with present Pakistan because of Pakistani (Islamic) cultural values ?

Last edited:
We are taught to hate Pakistan as part of Patriotism since childhood. Then half of the population change their mind. mainly because - common anti india sentiment, common muslim identity.

Why anti India ? Can you please give examples ?

3quarksdaily:

The lesser-known atrocities of the 1971 India-Pakistan-Bangladesh War

Pakistani Atrocities Against Bengali Women - Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum

What does that mean ?

Tell me frankly, Do you think, Pakistan has peaceful and moderate Islamic society in the first place ?

If you were referring Indonesia, Turkey, I would have agreed !

Parts of the Pakistan, yes, and parts of the Pakistan not; some Pakistanis, yes, some Pakistanis not.

But you know that extremism started to hurt PK since when PK started to do proxy war of WOT, and the I can see that in the same way extremism may spread here if BAL does not stop indulging into proxy war of India.

despite everything and every opinion or incidents, we are still brothers !! :cheers:

That's already evident, that's the reason I had to ask this question :)

But there are no definitive reasons BD members are presenting here.

Parts of the Pakistan, yes, and parts of the Pakistan not; some Pakistanis, yes, some Pakistanis not.

But you know that extremism started to hurt PK since when PK started to do proxy war of WOT, and the I can see that in the same way extremism may spread here if BAL does not stop indulging into proxy war of India.

Suppose, given an opportunity, would you (Bangladesh) like to merge with present Pakistan because of Pakistani (Islamic) cultural values ?

Suppose, given an opportunity, would Bangladesh like to merge with present Pakistan because of Pakistani (Islamic) cultural values ?

Never not in that way, but suppose, given an opportunity, I would like to see a visa free communication between two wings and having more business and strategic alliance, so that no one can exploit anyone and the interest of the BD nation does not get compromised.

Last edited:

Do you think after what has happened we would allow that ? :crazy:

We are better off without them & they are better off without us ! :-)

we are brothers and this need no reason.

hmmm, some BD members would also endorse your statement I believe.

Do you think after what has happened we would allow that ? :crazy:

I don't however, lot of your countrymen are ambitious and would dream of unification.

@CoolGuy00, do you endorse Armstrong's statements ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom