What's new

Rescued from brothels, 172 Bangladeshis are waiting to go home

what are you talking about? they were trafficked into that menace

80% of them were prostitute before hand. Market is good for prostitutes in India. 20% probably lured in guise of marriage.

He is a sleeper cell:lol:, he ll first try to blend into Indians, and once he has done that he ll show his ulterior motives. He is not the first one to pull such antics, and surely not the last.

His only job here is to get the Indians to fight each other, North -South Indians, White-Black Indians, Mainland and North East Indians, I have been observing him from the day he signed up, and am pretty certain that he is not Indian.

And that guy Arya Desa also keeps attacking Bangladeshis for "eating with their hands". :P

I mean seriously, who doesn't know that Indians and South East Asians also eat with their hands?

That's like me insulting a Vietnamese/Japanese for eating with chopsticks?

He is a false flagger, not an Indian.

He is Indian.

I seen a garment worker in the TV the other day, she is only 22 years of age, bought a piece of land and now planning to build a 3 storied building on it only by working in a garment.
Just send those women back but before you do that, pls whip their as$ so that next time they will be more interested to work in a dignified profession.

They were sold into it man have some decency.

Nope not because of that, I have had few run ins with that fella in the past.

If you are South Indian I can understand why you may have a negative opinion of him. :lol:

Am not, unlike you I don't find racism and bigotry funny.

Hey I never said his comments were acceptable but some of his retorts were indeed comical. :ashamed: I have no problem with South Indians in person and even on PDF they are respectable people. :)

aunty thand raakho thodi , kareena katrina dono hi musalman hegi :lol:
Aunty ka dimaag 2 din se gumma hua hai :lol: or Mods bhi kuch nahi kar rahe :angry:

Mujhe toh yeh Halka Kutta lagta hai ID Change karke aaya hai :lol:

Definitely something even below an animal. Dude you just insulted animals comparing that disgusting person with them

Aho. apnay matalb wastay kareena ko bhi musalmaan bana diya. Or jaa k pocho katrina se pata bhi hai k namaz kya hai.
Chal phir bhi depeeka ,priyanka, aaliya, Sonam....and so on and so on

(I don't know any more names lolzz)

I told you. You are only self assumptive..
Beta jo aaina dikhaye woh bura hi lagta hai..tumhei bhi tou yunhi mirchi nahi lag rahi.
Chor ki daarhi mei tinka..

Aho. apnay matalb wastay kareena ko bhi musalmaan bana diya. Or jaa k pocho katrina se pata bhi hai k namaz kya hai.
Chal phir bhi depeeka ,priyanka, aaliya, Sonam....and so on and so on

(I don't know any more names lolzz)
Wish you could come out of your religious bigotry. But at the end it all makes sense when one comes to know you are from Pakistan. FYI: Veena Malik, Nargis Fakhri. Both have done far more nudism than any other actress in Bollywood and surprisingly both are Pakistani Muslims.

Indian consulate official in Dubai accused of protecting sex racket kingpin

A Malayali home-maker in Dubai was in for a shock when she went out of her way to help a Kerala woman escape from a brothel in the Gulf state. In a letter to Kerala Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan, she has accused an employee of the Indian consulate of being part of a prostitution racket in the UAE.

The home-maker’s letter was passed on to the minister last month by Anweshi, a non-governmental organisation working for women’s rights. Since then, Anweshi has been flooded with abusive telephone calls.

The letter was written after the home-maker was allegedly threatened by a consulate employee, known only by his first name. In mid-2012, she had tried to help a Malayali woman who was lured to Ajman with the offer of a maid job at a Malayali doctor’s house in Dubai. Only on reaching Ajman did she realise that she was trapped in a prostitution racket allegedly run by Lissy Sojan, also known as Leena Basheer and Aswathy, a person wanted by the Kerala Police.

Indian consulate official in Dubai accused of protecting sex racket kingpin - The Hindu

they should do regular checks in brothels to see if anybody is doing it against her wishes.

80% of them were prostitute before hand. Market is good for prostitutes in India. 20% probably lured in guise of marriage.
such trafficking usually happens when there is a promise of good job prospect made by a dealer, who in turn gets good money for trafficking off the people from those who 'purchase' them. in the end the trafficked people end up in the hands of their new owners unaware of the dealings that landed them there. and then they start a life of slavery with no where to go. this is disturbing

Back
Top Bottom