What's new

Rescued from brothels, 172 Bangladeshis are waiting to go home

Grant Road in Bombay is the pits. It is a hive of immorality. The police are on the take for most crimes committed there. Practically a human slavery ring. Instead of picking on other religions, all those right wing religious movements in India should identify such places and take action against them.

The only fact to be noted is that this filthy business is most deep rooted in india ..whose citizen are too busy shunting hate towards their neighbors rather than doing something for their own people

Thank God..

Only thats why you still mourn our separation? ? And thats why India never lets go of a chance to harm Pakistan ..probably thats a video game? ?

But still THANK YOU SO MUCH ALLAH THAT YOU SAVED US FROM BRUTAL INDIAN HANDS
Well I ain't Indian, so I wouldn't know anything about your little video game, I'm from the other country you mentioned

Last edited:
Well then 10 more points for me.
Bangladesh is worse than india! Lolzz

Yes 10 more points for you because Pakistan Is respected around the world and has such a good image. Lols 90 per cent of the world hates pakistan, they give Muslims across the world a bad image. So you have 10 points, actually take 5 more on me. Go buy yourself some sweeties

abe kh*nkir chele Bangladeshi,before calling my country harami just remember the fact most of these innocent girls were trafficked by your own Bangaldeshi pimps who then sold them for some meagre amount to their Indian counterparts.So if you are going to curse someone,curse your own people who are doing such inhuman business instead of cursing us.Plus i do know how much shorom or eman you BDians have,i know your kind quite well....:coffee:

People are involved from both sides, we all know how efficient Indians are in human trafficking, and show this Indian culture somewhere else.

Post reported for blatant abuse. @Chak Bamu

Well the world can happily live with their assumptions.
Now mr.bengali baba
I see your country is the happiest of all isn't it?

People are involved from both sides, we all know how efficient Indians are in human trafficking, and show this Indian culture somewhere else.

Post reported for blatant abuse. @Chak Bamu
As if i care,oh mighty bangaldeshi:lol:!Everytime you abuse my country or my fellow countrymen i will denfinitely pay you back in the same coin,plus the funniest thing is that i haven't used any balant abuse to your fellow bangaldeshi lungiwala.If you carefully read the words you'll find that the word is incomplete as i have omitted a letter or two,hence this can't be termed as an abuse technically:rofl:

The BANGladeshi girls probably got used and abused by force. Good for them they are safe now and ready to go back.

well what can i say you are a R*ndir chele afterall.Now i have understood why most of the people here in Kolkata refers to your kind as gudkh*nkir borobeta :rofl::rofl:

Ok, I understand this is your native Indian culture so you are quite comfortable with it, but I take it as abusive.

Post reported @Chak Bamu

playing clever are we.First abusing me and then when reporting my post and deleting yours,well you played like a true bangaldeshi.Weak,coward and deceptive to the core of your heart.No wonder Mr.Modi despises of your entire race and wants to thrash your illegal brethren here in India:rofl:

I don't know how or what I played but you are truly showing your Indian culture.

Post reported @Chak Bamu

Back
Top Bottom