What's new

Rescued from brothels, 172 Bangladeshis are waiting to go home

Used and discarded. Send them back home, please.

Please have some respect.

I seen a garment worker in the TV the other day, she is only 22 years of age, bought a piece of land and now planning to build a 3 storied building on it only by working in a garment.
Just send those women back but before you do that, pls whip their as$ so that next time they will be more interested to work in a dignified profession.

Another retard post .

playing clever are we.First abusing me and then when reporting my post and deleting yours,well you played like a true bangaldeshi.Weak,coward and deceptive to the core of your heart.No wonder Mr.Modi despises of your entire race and wants to thrash your illegal brethren here in India:rofl:
That is why we have problems with bangladeshis in india.Someone was saying illegal bangladeshis number was a hoax?what do they say now?Deport every lungi back home.

playing clever are we.First abusing me and then when reporting my post and deleting yours,well you played like a true bangaldeshi.Weak,coward and deceptive to the core of your heart.No wonder Mr.Modi despises of your entire race and wants to thrash your illegal brethren here in India:rofl:

Mr modi despises our entire race?
Looking very bad for west Bengalis then ain't it lol.

You had reported 3 of my posts and still here i am literally untouched by the moderators only getting a pre-warning from them:taz::taz:.Yeh toh Lolwa ho gaya re:rofl:

Good for you kid. :tup:

Keep this warning in mind next time you try to abuse others. :coffee:

And all of that ends up in your water supply yet you keep asking for more water from india.:omghaha:
looks like our daily supply of bath water for the lungis is not enough, they seem to want our flush water.too.:rofl:

Seeing as how I have many Indian friends and for the respect of this thread, I will not reply. You should learn how to humble yourself.

You are no saints either we know about heera mandi and many such places and how trafficking goes there.Your nations preys on minority females,by abducting them,rape later, convert them and finally sold yo brothels or sold to old man in marriage.

You sound very certain. Has any of this happened to you, perchance?

Last edited:
Seeing as how I have many Indian friends and for the respect of this thread, I will not reply. You should learn how to humble yourself.
Whatever, you started it, so i went on with it.You should learn to accept fact that illegal bangladeshis are a big burden in India.

Such immature responses to such a serious issue. Human trafficking is nothing to gloat about. It is a crime against humanity. I guess animals don't fall into the category of humanity and cannot empathize with the suffering of these victims since they are either Bangladeshi or the country in which they were abused is India, hence some of the immature and plainly stupid and uncalled responses from certain members from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh here.

Back
Top Bottom