What's new

Rescued from brothels, 172 Bangladeshis are waiting to go home

such trafficking usually happens when there is a promise of good job prospect made by a dealer, who in turn gets good money for trafficking off the people from those who 'purchase' them. in the end the trafficked people end up in the hands of their new owners unaware of the dealings that landed them there. and then they start a life of slavery with no where to go. this is disturbing
there are both types of trafficed girl but the one @iajdani said will not seek to be rescued hence we dont see them in news.
Even if they are caught in raid, they will go back.

Dude jaa k wikipedia pe uss katrina ki profile kholo
BAAP K MUSALMAAN HONAY SE WOH BHI MUSALMAAN NAHI HO JATI.HER MOTHER IS A NON-MUSLIM AND HER RELIGION IS UNSPECIFIED

Yeah who've been disowned..and again you've got a few names at your hand I see your entire nation is crawling with this immortality
And I don't have to be a Pakistani or Muslims to be able to criticize this.
After all, this harming your own women..not me.

He is Indian.

They were sold into it man have some decency.

If you are South Indian I can understand why you may have a negative opinion of him. :lol:
such trafficking usually happens when there is a promise of good job prospect made by a dealer, who in turn gets good money for trafficking off the people from those who 'purchase' them. in the end the trafficked people end up in the hands of their new owners unaware of the dealings that landed them there. and then they start a life of slavery with no where to go. this is disturbing
There are almost 100 thousand freelance prosttute in Dhaka and Dubai Bombay Singapore are their preferred destination for business.

Sick mind of a sick minded society.

Actually you are also sick minded. You couldn't see lots of Indian members criticizing him and generalized that to the extent of society.

Give RS 1 lakh to each girl and give her vocational training so that they may live dignified life in their country.

Very few people are hailing it as a good move, where these women will have a second chance at rebuilding their lives,

AS is with SE Asia mentality, we are ready to pin blame and shame on the victims
Some low lifes are calling them prostitutes from birth, some are calling them names, some are posting unrelated stuff.

Grow up retards.

Back
Top Bottom