What's new

Why Do Bangladeshis Support Pakistan?

it is their right to receive favours and be ungrateful.

everyone is not same just check out our cricket pages and you will see they are abusing our players more severely than indians in every single post

Haven't looked at the cricket pages but young old Pakistanis i know where rooting for Bangladesh and not one Pakistani supported Afghanistan even my family in Pakistan were rooting for Bangladesh .

where are the cricket pages ?

Dude you are too predictable :rofl: i knew you would say that game was given up (because we won against pak) :rofl: jamatis like you always fail to understand that the match was simply an upset and upset is part of cricket :lol: and it is a well accepted fact. I am looking for the day when you guys will start saying that ireland's win against pak was also a gift and pakistan's losing streak against india in wc is also gift :rofl: i am never uncomfortable with with our history i never denied our past and our connection with pak it's you jamaatis who are uncomfortable with 52 and 71 if not than prove it start a thread supporting our independence and please stop talking about our map i am well aware that you are against the creation of Bangladesh and if you have any problem accepting our history (52,59,71,81,) then just leave poor Bangladesh and move back to great islamic paradise of pakistan

and if you thing it is necessary to support our former rulers just because they ruled us 23 years what is the fault of England then :girl_cray3: they ruled us long 200 years they have muslim player too (show me a pakistani player who is more beard than moeen ali) and our relatives also live there (family connection:rofl: )
Stop kicking his *** so hard dude.:lol:

Dude you are too predictable
Dude you are too predictable :rofl: i knew you would say that game was given up (because we won against pak) :rofl: jamatis like you always fail to understand that the match was simply an upset and upset is part of cricket :lol: and it is a well accepted fact. I am looking for the day when you guys will start saying that ireland's win against pak was also a gift and pakistan's losing streak against india in wc is also gift :rofl: i am never uncomfortable with with our history i never denied our past and our connection with pak it's you jamaatis who are uncomfortable with 52 and 71 if not than prove it start a thread supporting our independence and please stop talking about our map i am well aware that you are against the creation of Bangladesh and if you have any problem accepting our history (52,59,71,81,) then just leave poor Bangladesh and move back to great islamic paradise of pakistan

and if you thing it is necessary to support our former rulers just because they ruled us 23 years what is the fault of England then :girl_cray3: they ruled us long 200 years they have muslim player too (show me a pakistani player who is more beard than moeen ali) and our relatives also live there (family connection:rofl: )

even if Pakistan gave that match as a gift, Pakistanis shouldn't say so. but more than that, it is simply awkward of these pro-India anti-Muslim-minded Bangladeshi supporters to do this much chest beating. if the win was against another team, and it as said it was a gift, these same supporters wouldn't do this.

but as for me, if the win was against another strong team, and they said it was a gift, i would find that hard to believe because that can only be expected between BD and PAK - two nations with so much shared history and heritage, and friendship even amid many narrow minded idiots opposing it

Last edited:
You may be confused about your identity but i am not i am Bangladeshi i was born in Peoples Republic of Bangladesh and we better not talk about family connection indians will troll us to death :rofl: and believe me every pakistani i talked today were supporting Afganistan not Bangladesh and they still think our first world cup win was their gift (i can bet you too ;)) and yeah i have met with people (non hindus) who supports israel
believe or not

and lastly there are more muslims in India than Pakistan
This is incorrect. We are supporting Bangladesh over Afghanistan any day. Especially those of us who have seen the hatred Afghans have for us. There are fewer muslims in India than Pakistan. Pakistan's population is understated and even then according to estimates it is larger than indian muslims.

Also Bengal and Pakistan together were 350 million. We divided ourselves on the basis of ethnicity and we are bearing the consequences. It is nothing to gloat about when together we were the biggest Islamic nation in the world.

:rofl: i am never uncomfortable with with our history i never denied our past and our connection with pak it's you jamaatis who are uncomfortable with 52 and 71 if not than prove it start a thread supporting our independence and please stop talking about our map i am well aware that you are against the creation of Bangladesh and if you have any problem accepting our history (52,59,71,81,) then just leave poor Bangladesh and move back to great islamic paradise of pakistan
it is because you are a foreigner who's imposing anti-native ideas and against anti-native cultures and values, and an oppressor, that you celebrate the anti-Muslim movement of 1952 and Indian invasion of 1971.

btw i don't have any affiliation with Jamaat e Islami if that is what you are referring to
"they" was the patriotic people of United Pakistan and "us" is the commie rats that you represent. you cannot except the Pakistan Movement, the independence from Britain or the Muslim culture of Bengal and elsewhere, how do you even associate yourself with any part of the Subcontinent?

If you say family connections are a reason behind support..shouldn't more people support India than they actually do??
no

Correction: Indian government and their agents

it is because you are a foreigner who's imposing anti-native ideas and against anti-native cultures and values, and an oppressor, that you celebrate the anti-Muslim movement of 1952 and Indian invasion of 1971.

btw i don't have any affiliation with Jamaat e Islami if that is what you are referring to

"they" was the patriotic people of United Pakistan and "us" is the commie rats that you represent. you cannot except the Pakistan Movement, the independence from Britain or the Muslim culture of Bengal and elsewhere, how do you even associate yourself with any part of the Subcontinent?

no

Correction: Indian government and their agents

You are an history expert :D you should know that our country is not solely for muslims but our country belongs to anyone who was born here and loves and knows our culture. 71 revolution was an cultural revolution not a religious one so stop ranting (come on man we are converted muslims as our pakistani friends describe us :D and if you take pride in being pure muslin than you are foreigner not me ;)) and lastly would you have talked like this if you were born to non muslim parents? would you have wanted a religious nation?if you were born to non muslim parents would you have accepted islam ?

"Aamay Bhashaili Rey" in Banglai and in Urdu at Coke Studio in Pakistan

This is incorrect. We are supporting Bangladesh over Afghanistan any day. Especially those of us who have seen the hatred Afghans have for us. There are fewer muslims in India than Pakistan. Pakistan's population is understated and even then according to estimates it is larger than indian muslims.

Also Bengal and Pakistan together were 350 million. We divided ourselves on the basis of ethnicity and we are bearing the consequences. It is nothing to gloat about when together we were the biggest Islamic nation in the world.

move on haviz.past is past.

Back
Top Bottom