What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

My cousin from gulf introduced me to this site and said if I get banned within a month he would call me Ultra Nationalist (read RSS), if I last for 3 months I will be a nationalist and if I could survive 6 months, he will doubt my national loyalties..... and if I am still around for a year then..... (lol)

Sep 21, 2014. :mad:

My cousin from gulf introduced me to this site and said if I get banned within a month he would call me Ultra Nationalist (read RSS), if I last for 3 months I will be a nationalist and if I could survive 6 months, he will doubt my national loyalties..... and if I am still around for a year then..... (lol)

Now you should get a ticket to Pakistan in your mail. :enjoy:

Question: Are there Pakistani members on BR? If yes, what is the percentage....

Most Indian forums are very professional. And the trolling that goes around here - from all sides is rapidly kicked out. Hence they DONT SURVIVE. :P BR for example does not even allow you to register with a free email id.

Also check this - this thread was for Indian members alone. And see the result... :enjoy:
Bharat Rakshak? seriously:rofl:

Its the most laughable forum on the internet.

Bharat Rakshak? seriously:rofl:

Its the most laughable forum on the internet.

Or the other shit forums for that matter...

Try to join it first ; they will reject your application :p:

Why would we join a shit forum like that on the first place? im also on an indian forum... but dont post there (total shit hole).

You are giving more credit than what is due. It is 99.9% that are here to spew their immense hatred towards Pakistan and hellbent on taking revenge of 900 years Muslim rule in Indian subcontinent.
One cannot blame the Germans for the wrong things done by Hitler,Alexander the Great wanted to capture the whole world. In his quest to capture the whole world,he killed several people & destroyed several kingdoms,yet he is revered as a hero by the greeks. Lastly all invaders have a history of crime,murder,brutality whether it is the Portugese,the British,the Dutch & even the French.
There were good & bad kings,I have read about Muslim kings having Hindu commanders & vice versa. But before the Muslim rule,Hindus & Buddhist kings ruled for more then thousands of years. Ranjit Singh's rule extended right upto Kabul.

On PDF, I have come across serious Topics,interesting debates,ever green quotes.

In one of the topic I learnt several things from you & I acknowledge that with thanks

Or the other shit forums for that matter...

Why would we join a shit forum like that on the first place? im also on an indian forum... but dont post there (total shit hole).
Try to join it first ; they will reject your application :p:
i seriously dont need to join a gov controlled and funded sources.....no thank you i had my fair share of the indian forums and the treatment they give.

BTW i used to be a member there but i left the forum the day i saw them comparing teja with F22 back in 2009/2010:rofl:

such is the standard of that forum.

Nothing awesome, could not do anything as I wished.... Helping poor kids remains in hawa hawai khyaal ...
Atleast you tried. :)
Recently I came to know that the clothes and other things that I donate actually go to 2nd hand markets and not to earthquake victims (etc). It was upsetting. :(
This year onwards I started to pay for "ann daan" in temples instead of putting money in charity boxes. I'm also trying to contribute. Pata nahi kisi needy person ko yeh help pahunchti hai ki nahi.

Just YOUR Opinion ; NOT a A FACT

BTW i used to be a member there but i left the forum the day i saw them comparing teja with F22 back in 2009/2010:rofl:

such is the standard of that forum.

Total and COMPLETE LIES

Back
Top Bottom