What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

I came here for Pakistani chicks.

But I did not stay on because of them.

It's a Pakistani forum. Given that fact, mods are far more accomodating than their Indian peers. That was the point.
way way too much dude! sometimes it becomes scary.......

Most Indians at least north and west ones can speak and understand Hindi which is very similar to urdu (pakistans national language.
Basically Urdu is Hindi base with persian, arabic and turkish words added and written in Arabic script.
Also words of Hindi and Urdu can be used in each others language.

Another reason : Bollywood
not exactly, Urdu was raised from mixing the different languages spoken in this region by sufies so that they could communicate the jungle dwellers of india. Thats why most of her influence is from Turkic, arab and persian languages as well as a few local languages.

As per alexa,PDF ranking is better than any other defence forum.

Because, as much as they deny, Indians on the whole are very very obsessed with Pakistan. I mean just go look at Indian forums, how many Pakistani members will you find there? Then compare it just to PDF. Sometimes I think there are more Indians members registered than Pakistanis.

As for trolling, most can't even troll properly. Some of their education level is really bad, while the number of sensible members I can count on one hand. This has been my experience actually. I know Indians in UK though and find them complete opposite of their behaviour on PDF, I am not sure whether the ones with Internet access are just plain idiots or the ones who moved to the UK tend to be more sensible than the ones in India.

There are many other older Pakistani defence forums without Indians, why do you come to this forum full of Indians, obsession? :)

There are many other older Pakistani defence forums without Indians, why do you come to this forum full of Indians, obsession? :)
This is not a defence forum. Everytime I open a thread on conversion, people flock like anything. When I open a thread on Fall Gelb for example, the majority remains clueless.

My cousin from gulf introduced me to this site and said if I get banned within a month he would call me Ultra Nationalist (read RSS), if I last for 3 months I will be a nationalist and if I could survive 6 months, he will doubt my national loyalties..... and if I am still around for a year then..... (lol)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom