What's new

Who are Jatts?

Don't know why but Jatts in India are dark as hell.

In Pakistan, Jats are not really that dark.

Jattis are pretty though.

My observation has been different especially with respect to Pakistani Punjabis. They are much darker than Indian Punjabis including Jatts/Jaats.

I'm a Jatt :). I think I might have some European in me because all the children in my family have blonde hair when they are younger but by the time they are 5 or 6 there hair becomes Black. It's the same with my Rajput friend, I've seen pictures from when he was a kid. Could this indicate European ancestry?

falcepalm

head over to 23andme.com and order kit for just $99.

My observation has been different especially with respect to Pakistani Punjabis. They are much darker than Indian Punjabis including Jatts/Jaats.

bcoz low caste punjabis converted to islam whereas many upper class punjabis retained their ancient religion.this is the reason we see fairer punjabis on indian side and darker or tanned ones in pak punjab.just making a point.no offence to darker people

bcoz low caste punjabis converted to islam whereas many upper class punjabis retained their ancient religion.this is the reason we see fairer punjabis on indian side and darker or tanned ones in pak punjab.just making a point.no offence to darker people

Yes, that's what I thought. Makes sense.

i have seen pakistani hindus and christians in some documentaries(converted from hinduism).i was surprised to notice that not only their color but noses also resemble darker people of tamil nadu.that shows original inhabitants of pak were dravidians.

If you look for people in rural Pakistan or small cities of Punjab, they look more tanned than the Pakistanis living in cities. I watched a documentary about Alexander's trail in Indian subcontinent, when the anchor moved South of Taxila, most of the Pakistanis looked different from the people living North of Taxila and were mostly tanned.

This is BS, pakistan punjab is much larger than Indian punjab, so you see all kinds of people there, there are defiantly more low caste people on pakistani side because of the larger populations, however there are as many high castes, jatts, rajputs etc... so it really depends who you are looking at. Also one thing I have defiantly noticed is that Pakistani punjabi women are lighter skinned then Indian punjabi girls, not sure what is reason, but they are. Also dont forget that in cities like Rawalpindi, Islamabad there are many mixed punjabi/hindko/pashtun families living, they are much much lighter skinned then Indian punjabis

If you look for people in rural Pakistan or small cities of Punjab, they look more tanned than the Pakistanis living in cities. I watched a documentary about Alexander's trail in Indian subcontinent, when the anchor moved South of Taxila, most of the Pakistanis looked different from the people living North of Taxila and were mostly tanned.

It's because Taxila is northern punjab, like I said, the punjabis there are more mixed with Kashmiries, hindkos, pashtuns etc... they are very light skinned

I'm a Jatt :). I think I might have some European in me because all the children in my family have blonde hair when they are younger but by the time they are 5 or 6 there hair becomes Black. It's the same with my Rajput friend, I've seen pictures from when he was a kid. Could this indicate European ancestry?

I think some jatt and rajput clans do have some european ancestry, however in my opinion it does not apply to all the clans, because like people have said, some jatts are very darkskinned

Thanks for telling me...I thought Pakistanis were not interested in Bollywood.Its a movie and we are talking about music.

So you are trying to portray a whole community as racists because you can't properly decipher a parody video by a comic.Wow your retardation level is over 9000 :lol:

it is a parody, however it is reflecting reality of what is happening there

Not fully true.

I went to a Sikh wedding once here in US, and they kept calling me Khan saab.

I was like wtf?

Other than some of the girls, the dudes were as dark as my bulls back home.

:rofl:

I was like wtf?

You do realize his observation comes from his own a**?

I was like wtf?

I have seen your picture if that was you on your DP a while back and you are not even fair by Gujarati standards forget Punjabi.

Nice story though , you should start writing for Lol-lywood :lol:

I have seen your picture if that was you on your DP a while back and you are not even fair by Gujarati standards forget Punjabi.

Nice story though , you should start writing for Lol-lywood :lol:

My pic is in my profile. And I am average, but you Indians are dark as death.

Back
Top Bottom