What's new

Who are Jatts?

If you look for people in rural Pakistan or small cities of Punjab, they look more tanned than the Pakistanis living in cities. I watched a documentary about Alexander's trail in Indian subcontinent, when the anchor moved South of Taxila, most of the Pakistanis looked different from the people living North of Taxila and were mostly tanned.

Yes tanned because of working on fields, facial features wise there is no difference between them and guys in cities. I already told you your skin colour obsession isn't healthy.

Yes tanned because of working on fields, facial features wise there is no difference between them and guys in cities. I already told you your skin colour obsession isn't healthy.

Oy eh avein maar de, eh Indian teh kalaay shaaaah hunday. Pra inanu teh banda neray vich guma sag da.

Excellent - now some claim superiority over other by the most ridiculous standard - fairness! :laughcry:

Your own Indian friend said I am darker than a Gujrati, which I have no problem with. I got tons of dark people in my family. But I am laughing at his audacity.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/167498-share-pics-yourself-kid.html

All the pretty girls can go to beauty and cosmetics forum to discuss about their skin color.

My pic is in my profile. And I am average, but you Indians are dark as death.

Okay I don't wish to indulge in this childish back and forth with you.

But yes , Dravidian Hero was right , Pakistani Punjabis are darker than the Indian ones because they are mostly lower caste converts. That explains it. That , or they work a lot in the fields unlike a lot of Indian Punjabis since Indian Punjab is better off economically than Pakistani Punjab. There can't be any other reason.

i have seen pakistani hindus and christians in some documentaries(converted from hinduism).i was surprised to notice that not only their color but noses also resemble darker people of tamil nadu.that shows original inhabitants of pak were dravidians.

Thats what happen when ignorant Dravidians talk about us. Pakistani Christians are Chura comunity. Most of them were low caste hindus and later on converted to Sikhsm and Christianity. Read this..

"Chura (Punjabi: ਚੂੜ੍ਹਾ) is a caste in Punjab and other northern Indian states whose traditional occupation is sweeping. Churas are largely followers of Sikhism and secondly Christianity. A small minority practice Valmikism, an off shoot or cult[1][2][3] form of mainstream Hinduism which still incorporates elements of Sikhism in its practices. They are treated as untouchables or Dalits as they occupy the lowest category in Hinduism's religious hierarchy.[4][5]"

Churas in Indian punjab according to India census.

"As of 2001, according to the Indian Census, the Sikh Mazabhi are 9.98% of Punjab population, with Hindu Valmikis forming 3.53% of Punjab population. Together, the parent Chura caste forms 13.52% of the Punjab's population."

Chrisitan Churas were converted in British Raj, see this

The Churas were largely converted to Christianity in North India during the British raj. The vast majority were converted from the Mazhabi Sikh communities of Punjab, and to a lesser extent Hindu Churas; under the influence of enthusiastic British army officers and Christian missionaries. Consequently, since partition they are now divided between Pakistani Punjab and Indian Punjab. "

Chura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of Christians churas live in Pakistan instead of India.

Can't you discuss with some decency?
Thats what happen when ignorant Dravidians talk out of his *** about us. Pakistani Christians are Chura comunity. Most of them were low caste hindus and later on converted to Sikhsm and Christianity. Only few of them converted to Islam. Read this..

"Chura (Punjabi: ਚੂੜ੍ਹਾ) is a caste in Punjab and other northern Indian states whose traditional occupation is sweeping. Churas are largely followers of Sikhism and secondly Christianity. A small minority practice Valmikism, an off shoot or cult[1][2][3] form of mainstream Hinduism which still incorporates elements of Sikhism in its practices. They are treated as untouchables or Dalits as they occupy the lowest category in Hinduism's religious hierarchy.[4][5]"

Churas in Indian punjab according to India census.

"As of 2001, according to the Indian Census, the Sikh Mazabhi are 9.98% of Punjab population, with Hindu Valmikis forming 3.53% of Punjab population. Together, the parent Chura caste forms 13.52% of the Punjab's population."

Chrisitan Churas were converted in British Raj, see this

The Churas were largely converted to Christianity in North India during the British raj. The vast majority were converted from the Mazhabi Sikh communities of Punjab, and to a lesser extent Hindu Churas; under the influence of enthusiastic British army officers and Christian missionaries. Consequently, since partition they are now divided between Pakistani Punjab and Indian Punjab. "

Chura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of Christians churas live in Pakistan instead of India.

it is a parody, however it is reflecting reality of what is happening there
Should I base my argument on Pakistani Pubjabi dramas and declare that Pakjabis are racist towards pathans and and have a tendency to swing the other way.

as u all r already discussing jatts i will like all the punjabis from Pakistan and India to watch this awesom movie(ps: if u hate bollywood gud news for u its not bollywood its punjabi :P)
movie has also got a pakistani characted who doesnt giv ride to indians usualy but when drunk he gives indians free ride :enjoy:
Jatt-Juliet-2-Diljit-Dosanjh-Full-Album-Songs-Download-2013.jpg
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom