What's new

Khushwant Singh's desire to be buried in Pakistan comes true

581543_500637459956043_1486170596_n.jpg

BE4SUf3CEAAZ8_Q.jpg

951caa6f1a1b4ebe5d4bab178dc1125b.jpg

I love how Pakistanis have all thse photos for Sikhs but not one for evil Yindoos.

So would I.
What are preparing for?? A show down???
I've accepted the '84 issues but your stubborness in denying the minority issues in your country leaves me flummoxed.

I never denied any issues. I am just saying worst has happened/is happening in your country so you shouldn't lecture us about minority and instead work hard to change things in your country(even if it is an impossible task).

8 pages of all offtopic posts which have nothing to do with Kushwant Singh!.... @Aeronaut, @Emmie Clean up or even close the thread.

sikhs-are-same-as-muslims.jpg

another exemple of muslim-sikh unity in Pakistan punjab

hqdefault.jpg

Patriotic Pakistani sikh woman

Last edited:
Selective photos don't prove anything. And btw why are you targeting your own Pakistani Hindu community with that comment?:rofl:
That backfired.

Because in Pakistan,They are Pakistani first and hindu later.

In India hindus are first and indians later.

No difference between a Sikh,Muslim,hindu or christian and a pakistan.we are all same

Because in Pakistan,They are Pakistani first and hindu later.

In India hindus are first and indians later.

No difference between a Sikh,Muslim,hindu or christian and a pakistan.we are all same
Lol, so a Pakistani will decide what a Indian considers himself?

Days of religious wars are over, i will help Pakistani kuta before Indian muslim. For me they hold no importance what so ever. They will get their own homeland if they are opressed. In that case we can help them after taking care of our dogs.

History fail! Rig Veda was composed by pure Aryans not Pakistanis.:rofl:

no such thing as aryan exist.This is completely BS.

we do know where the indus river is and in which country 93% of its course.the place where the Rig weda was composed

no such thing as aryan exist.This is completely BS.

we do know where the indus river is and in which country 93% of its course.the place where the Rig weda was composed
Oh dear! Explain ASI and ANI? @shan can also give you a better explanation. And no offence but you are the same person who claimed that Sikhs were descended from the Indus Valley as if they are one ethnic group so your historical and anthropological knowledge is basically zero. Btw do you even know what anthropology means?

Back
Top Bottom