What's new

Who are Jatts?

True story. I am looking at Juliet's azz.

Compare the actress in this movie to the buffalo shaped creature which most Pakistanis are in the superhit Pakistani movie --- Haseena Atom Bomb.

According to wiki, Haseena Atom Bomb is a 1990 cult Pakistani film directed by Saeed Ali Khan.[1] Originally recorded in Pashto on a low-budget, the film was subsequently dubbed in Urdu, the national language of Pakistan, BECOMING A NATIONAL BLOCKBUSTER.

I request all to see the song of this movie on youtube.. so that we can reflect on the beauty of Pakistani women and men also (as it also has a buffalo shaped puff faced Pakistani villain gyrating his body in the song).

Syed Tariq Pirzada is a bald head, buffalo shaped Pakistani diplomat who speaks with a distinct American accent who is often seen on news channels. See his videos on youtube. He is very handsome by Pakistani standards.

Compare the actress in this movie to the buffalo shaped creature which most Pakistanis are in the superhit Pakistani movie --- Haseena Atom Bomb.

According to wiki, Haseena Atom Bomb is a 1990 cult Pakistani film directed by Saeed Ali Khan.[1] Originally recorded in Pashto on a low-budget, the film was subsequently dubbed in Urdu, the national language of Pakistan, BECOMING A NATIONAL BLOCKBUSTER.

I request all to see the song of this movie on youtube.. so that we can reflect on the beauty of Pakistani women and men also (as it also has a buffalo shaped puff faced Pakistani villain gyrating his body in the song).

Syed Tariq Pirzada is a bald head, buffalo shaped Pakistani diplomat who speaks with a distinct American accent who is often seen on news channels. See his videos on youtube. He is very handsome by Pakistani standards.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It seems like you have some deep inferiority complex man.

****, don't commit suicide. Indians are better looking and more fair than us. So relax. :rofl:

bcoz low caste punjabis converted to islam whereas many upper class punjabis retained their ancient religion.this is the reason we see fairer punjabis on indian side and darker or tanned ones in pak punjab.just making a point.no offence to darker people

Most low caste punjabis i see are christians... and their facial features and skin are a give away...

as u all r already discussing jatts i will like all the punjabis from Pakistan and India to watch this awesom movie(ps: if u hate bollywood gud news for u its not bollywood its punjabi :P)
movie has also got a pakistani characted who doesnt giv ride to indians usualy but when drunk he gives indians free ride :enjoy:
Jatt-Juliet-2-Diljit-Dosanjh-Full-Album-Songs-Download-2013.jpg
images

:astagh: 4 din ki zindagi hai.

2 din ais juliet kou bheej dou...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Compare the actress in this movie to the buffalo shaped creature which most Pakistanis are in the superhit Pakistani movie
Indian Punjabi movie were pretty similar to the Pakistani Punjabi movies full of old farts.There were two or three actress back in 2000.The golden era for Indian Punjabi movies started after Harbhajan Mann's Jee Aaian Nu in 2002.

Someone should create a separate thread for Indian Punjabi Movies :devil:

Back
Top Bottom