What's new

Which Anti Tank Missile Is Best

Depends really on the angle of attack and how close you want to be to the target tank!

Historically speaking, RPG-7 has made more tanks junk than any other shoulder-fired missile out there!

the indian NAG is for sure a good anti tank missile
I dont know how reliable it is as most of the DRDO projects have not been a great success but still it looks prettyy impressive as far as the claimed specs are concerned, infact among the very best!

regards!

That's the problem with DRDO, they want the best in world and end up in a mess. Look at their history of products. It looks good in the video but still going through trials for GOD knows how many years (i remember i was in college when i first heard of it :P) and IA is reluctant to induct it.

The Indian Army has placed an order of 443 Nag missiles and 13 Namicas

That's the problem with DRDO, they want the best in world and end up in a mess. Look at their history of products. It looks good in the video but still going through trials for GOD knows how many years (i remember i was in college when i first heard of it :P) and IA is reluctant to induct it.

Nag has been ordered by Tanzania, Botswana and Morocco..:cheers:
That testing video is of 2007..Its 2011 now..Nag is operational.

Land version and Helina version is already induct into army since 2009 and air launch and man portable version is in development

Land version and Helina version is already induct into army since 2009 and air launch and man portable version is in development

HELINA is not operational, its not even tested. And theoretically NAG is not operational too:D.. Its joining the force probably by next 1 or 2 months.

Pakistan Uses Baktar Shikan and TOW 2 only for its anti tank missiles

India Uses Javelian And Naag

Pakistan also uses Milan and just recently tested an automatically guided anti tank missile..... details not released yet.

Also nag is not in service as of now.

I think all the ATGMs in Pakistan's arsenal currently are wire-guided

Is there any plan on getting fire-and-forget missles?

Last edited:
buddy can u tell in which battle it was used? or is it u r just referring to batlle condition simulation tests?
some people say that Bosnian rebels used it ( or the chinese version HJ 8) against Russian armor and it did penetrate.

RPG-7 is the best..Economical and does the job..( although its not a missile to be precise )..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom