What's new

When Pakistani Soldiers Stood Guard At Queen Elizabeth II’s Coronation

@Dubious why did you delete my post? It was relevant to the thread. Just because we have opposing views, doesn't mean you should delete my post. You UK pakis must love your queen lizzy, but that doesn't mean the rest of us do.
It was not relevant...

It is a defence forum if you are ashamed of something related to it, you can go to another thread :enjoy:

You UK pakis
I am not a British citizen...I am a Pakistani and I will not tolerate insults to old/ dead soldiers who in their time did their service!

It was not relevant...

It is a defence forum if you are ashamed of something related to it, you can go to another thread :enjoy:

I am not a British citizen...I am a Pakistani and I will not tolerate insults to old/ dead soldiers who in their time did their service!

I got another one of my posts deleted. I actually have family members that fought for the British. This is becoming ironic now, and I hope you understand that I am not here to undermine you whatsoever.

I got another one of my posts deleted. I actually have family members that fought for the British. This is becoming ironic now, and I hope you understand that I am not here to undermine you whatsoever.
Do you are happily insulting your own family members? Interesting yet not worthy of this thread!

Not cool at all. I'll consider it cool if british soldiers attend our pm president's ceremonies one day.

the only difference is that some people think that whatever is done by a pakistani is true and cant be criticized.

Not cool at all. I'll consider it cool if british soldiers attend our pm president's ceremonies one day.
they are not our slaves. we are theirs even today. and the worst part of it is that we take pride in this slavery and if someone tries to open our eyes we shut him up.

Do you are happily insulting your own family members? Interesting yet not worthy of this thread!

It's unfair to delete a member's post simply because they are voicing a view different from yours. Litman wasn't calling the soldiers slaves but the Pakistani establishment which sent those soldiers there. I don't agree with his view but I find it drastic on your side that you abuse your position as a moderator

If I ever made your children fight for my prestige or reputation, no matter what they did, perhaps you would not be happy with them? Is England or America your friend? My great uncle came back from world war 1 to his village having to fight Sikhs during partition. He was basically a mercenary for the British.

the only difference is that some people think that whatever is done by a pakistani is true and cant be criticized.

they are not our slaves. we are theirs even today. and the worst part of it is that we take pride in this slavery and if someone tries to open our eyes we shut him up.
When u say we are . i hope u exclude me. Cuz im slave to no one except for my creator. And there might be a few who could be considered slaves of the brits even now , may be but im not one of them i have dispised brits and their culture for far too long. Just because they seem primitive , arrogant and a bit outdated.

If i had to follow some country or nation as ideal or someone to look upto it would be Germany or China.

It was not relevant...
so now the honor of dead soldiers become an excuse to delete the posts. its not new. we have been hearing the slogan of "jamhoriat ko khatra hay" when the corrupt politicians ran short of their excuses defending their corruption.

When u say we are . i hope u exclude me. Cuz im slave to no one except for my creator. And there might be a few who could be considered slaves of the brits even now , may be but im not one of them i have dispised brits and their culture for far too long. Just because they seem primitive , arrogant and a bit outdated.

If i had to follow some country or nation as ideal or someone to look upto it would be Germany or China.
"we "means the people who are at influential level. me and you dont matter much till the time we dont rise to a status when our decisions have effect on the morale and progress of a nation.

so now the honor of dead soldiers become an excuse to delete the posts. its not new. we have been hearing the slogan of "jamhoriat ko khatra hay" when the corrupt politicians ran short of their excuses defending their corruption.

"we "means the people who are at influential level. me and you dont matter much till the time we dont rise to a status when our decisions have effect on the morale and progress of a nation.

We are just hear to discuss and share our opinions. I don't think our brother @Dubious means anything negative. We all think differently and should be able to express ourselves, but this doesn't mean we should target one of the few good moderators on this forum. Let's just agree to disagree and keep it moving. No need for a witch hunt.

we werent a republic in '53. we were still a dominion of the Empire back then. the army was Royal Pakistan Army, the navy was Royal Pakistan Navy, same case with the air force.

We are just hear to discuss and share our opinions. I don't think our brother @Dubious means anything negative. We all think differently and should be able to express ourselves, but this doesn't mean we should target one of the few good moderators on this forum. Let's just agree to disagree and keep it moving. No need for a witch hunt.
you are right but his attitude was arrogant and disrespectful.

it is said that "you can kill a man but you cant kill the truth".
i am sure some people may get what i am saying. bye.
images-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom