What's new

What's your blood type?

Can you unfreeze your heart for someone in need?

Can you?

That's all I am asking.

I can even give my blood to a Hindu extremist, but can you do the same for a Muslim? Think about it.

Why not brother?

You will not help insaan, if you could?

will you take blood from indian hindu if you are dying..
i will give and take if need arises

I mean I don't know my blood type and I am so thin no doctor will take blood from me

I always think than forget but yes I should do it
@Armstrong kabhi zarva ko bhi nihari aur kebab khila de..ya sirf khud hi khata rahega..:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I don't know my blood type and I am so thin no doctor will take blood from me

I always think than forget but yes I should do it

We Muslims always help our enemies, even if they are the worst like Indians.

We fight against them on fair grounds.

I will help Indians, if they need my blood.

But if they turn against me, then I will fight them fairly and I will win. But for insaniyaat, we Muslims have always been kind to our enemies.

the question you guys should be asking is.. if you are dying will you take indian/hindu blood?
you can have conversion cermony for the blood if you want. Dr zakir naik blood bank will do for free. khoon chooosna uska pesha hai

:laugh: considerable number of his audiance are Hindus as well in those assembly sessions in the hall.

to iss ka matlab ha uss ki shakal tab hee aisi manhoos hoi hoi ha ka wo un ka blood choosta ha

But if they turn against me, then I will fight them fairly and I will win. But for insaniyaat, we Muslims have always been kind to our enemies.

Man I would love to give blood but no doctor will take it from me because I am so thin that is what I am saying Sir

correction : i am pain in the buttts :laugh:

Kehteiii hai ke Pukhtoonon aur Kashmiriyon ki naani eik hi hotiii haiii isss leiii aaap eik Honorary Butt hain ! :azn:

Abbb baradarii ki izaaat ka sawal haiii....khuda ke wasteiii khanaa pakaanaa seekh lein ! :unsure:

will you take blood from indian hindu if you are dying..
i will give and take if need arises

If a hindu give me blood so that I can live, I would like to speak with that Hindu. I would like to talk to him about Islam. If that Hindu is not interested in Islam, I will give him thanks for being a person with a big heart. That's all/

:laugh: considerable number of his audiance are Hindus as well in those assembly sessions in the hall.

to iss ka matlab ha uss ki shakal tab hee aisi manhoos hoi hoi ha ka wo un ka blood choosta ha

the guys who without working and giving this kind of useless lectures (from any relgion) to people and get funds n return are nothing but blood suckers

:D oh bhai agar enemy ko blood dena para to trust me i like to take down a healthy enemy during a fight thus i will most probably give him or her the blood donation.

i dont like to fight marial chohay to fight

Man I would love to give blood but no doctor will take it from me because I am so thin that is what I am saying Sir

Abaaaiii tuuu har aglaiii din Pizza Hut se order kar rahaa hotaaa hai phir PDF pe hamein bataneiii ataa haiii....woh saraaa Pizza jataa kidhar haiii agar tu abbb bhi itnaaa thin haii ? :blink:

:D oh bhai agar enemy ko blood dena para to trust me i like to take down a healthy enemy during a fight thus i will most probably give him or her the blood donation.

i dont like to fight marial chohay to fight

LOLZ....

You are still the best.

:rofl:

:laugh: molvi har second k baad aik self-styled fatwa lagao gay ko tooti pehlwan hee raho gay na.

Abaaaiii tuuu har aglaiii din Pizza Hut se order kar rahaa hotaaa hai phir PDF pe hamein bataneiii ataa haiii....woh saraaa Pizza jataa kidhar haiii agar tu abbb bhi itnaaa thin haii ? :blink:

family thing Sir my father was also very thin he gained fat after 40

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom