What's new

What's your blood type?

Last edited by a moderator:
there are few people around I would love watching them die painfully which includes some of my own relatives
just being honest
Dude don't be so harsh.....................Life is a tale told by an idiot ,full of sound and fury , signifies nothing...........

Some of you guys just mentioned your blood type.

I am asking whether you would donate your blood to someone in need from an enemy nation.

Need both questions answered please.

what you are asking if the rest of the world will give blood to paksitan.. probably yes. if ttp will allow the trucks to pass.

ps. I can see what you are trying to do in the OP.

My blood group is AB+

Will donate to anyone needed. Why bring nationalities, Humanity is above anything else

We are Arain. Don't mess with us.

We are almost as fearsome as Pashtuns. :D

Shakal deekhii hai apniii ? :blink:

Apni fiance ke samneiii tou nazrain jhukaa kar kharaa thaaa aur chuuuun nahin kar rahaa thaaa....baaat kartaaa haiii ! :disagree:

the question you guys should be asking is.. if you are dying will you take indian/hindu blood?
you can have conversion cermony for the blood if you want. Dr zakir naik blood bank will do for free. khoon chooosna uska pesha hai

what you are asking if the rest of the world will give blood to paksitan.. probably yes. if ttp will allow the trucks to pass.

ps. I can see what you are trying to do in the OP.

Can you unfreeze your heart for someone in need?

Can you?

That's all I am asking.

I can even give my blood to a Hindu extremist, but can you do the same for a Muslim? Think about it.

I don't know yet

Why not brother?

You will not help insaan, if you could?

Can you unfreeze your heart for someone in need?

Can you?

That's all I am asking.

I can even give my blood to a Hindu extremist, but can you do the same for a Muslim? Think about it.

Why not brother?

You will not help insaan, if you could?
I mean I don't know my blood type and I am so thin no doctor will take blood from me

check kara le yaar..it comes handy in an emergency..

I always think than forget but yes I should do it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom