What's new

What's your blood type?

Learn to take a joke Indian neighbor.

My dislike for Indians is obvious, but I make a lot of jokes being a Punjabi.

My case still stands.

If I could save the life of an Indian, I would donate blood.

I do not find racist remarks about Indians funny. I am sure you wuold not find similar ones about Pakistanis funny either.

On the underlined part , it is interesting to see how much the POV has changed from post No 1 where it was ' most likley' ..

Your dislike for Indians is of no consequence and is reciprocated in equal measure.

Just keep it transactional and do not get personal.

Change the Bolded part as Indians.................We are Indians First.............Then Hindu,Muslim,Christians etc.....................Just like in US.......By the by I am a Christian.............

ery well said fellow Indian :smitten:

I do not find racist remarks about Indians funny. I am sure you wuold not find similar ones about Pakistanis funny either.

On the underlined part , it is interesting to see how much the POV has changed from post No 1 where it was ' most likley' ..

Your dislike for Indians is of no consequence and is reciprocated in equal measure.

Just keep it transactional and do not get personal.

I will do whatever the hell I want.

I am a punjabi. I will insult an Indian's mother then also give him blood.

Punjabis have a different sense of humor. We are what we are.

Arain tribe beats their children.

Ask @LoveIcon

Arain are also very chauvinistic.

They will beat their son to death, but never lay a finger on their daughter. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arain tribe beats their children.

Ask @LoveIcon

Arain are also very chauvinistic.

They will beat their son to death, but never lay a finger on their daughter. :rofl:

Arian are a bunch of wussies ! :whistle:

Arian are a bunch of wussies ! :whistle:

Yes because you But.ts beat your daughters, for example you Armstrong. :rofl:

In Bu.tt culture a young man is gauged upon his warrior pride by how many rohtiis he can eat. :lol: :P

But.t Champion warlord is Nawaz Sharif, and he can eat more rohtiis than all punjabi baluch pashtun and sindhis.

from alpha1, b+ and yes he will donate it to any person..

Yes because you But.ts beat your daughters, for example you Armstrong. :rofl:

In Bu.tt culture a young man is gauged upon his warrior pride by how many rohtiis he can eat. :lol: :P

Ask @Spring Onion shes a Butt too...aisaa nahin hotaaa ! :pissed:

A daughters is princess while sons are kan tuttay

Sir sunaa hai ke Arian joru ke ghulam oteiii haiin.....aaapko bhii Bhabi seiii aksar hockey ya bailna paaar hi jataa haii ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom