What's new

What's your blood type?

If a hindu give me blood so that I can live, I would like to speak with that Hindu. I would like to talk to him about Islam. If that Hindu is not interested in Islam, I will give him thanks for being a person with a big heart. That's all/
haha.. you are perfect fit for last scene in hindi movie.. after being stabbed or shot the hero will give a long lecture (conversion in your case) before he dies.
anyways, so even if you are dying you will consider that blood has religion..?

haha.. you are perfect fit for last scene in hindi movie.. after being stabbed or shot the hero will give a long lecture (conversion in your case) before he dies.
anyways, so even if you are dying you will consider that blood has religion..?

Yes. I will think that Hindu have a big heart, and he might be a Muslim due to his actions.

What's wrong wit dat???

I wouldn't bother giving my blood unless its family. If they aren't, I would probably make sure all alternatives are exhausted.

Forget blood but I am more than happy to share my used underwear with you guys :rofl:

haaaiinnnnnnn??? butt aur khannaaaaa? hotay to healthy hee hain

Are you telling me that you haven't heard of any food related stereotype associated with Butt ? :what:

Kisss dunya mein aaap rehtiii hain ? :blink:

Yeh kya bongi maari hai, ab Qabeelay aur baradari main kia faraq hota hai.

Srif aik sardar ki kami hai

Qabeela...Tribe hotiii hai aur Baradari...Community ! Tribe ki apni dynamics hotiii hain aur Community ki apni; eik Community social evolutionary scale pe Tribe se agaiii haiii ! :)

I wouldn't bother giving my blood unless its family. If they aren't, I would probably make sure all alternatives are exhausted.

Bhai ko bhi nahin deiii gaa ? :cray:

so if hindu doesnt convert you will die rather than use the blood?

Why are you trolling mega hard?

If I was a patient, do you think I would be conscious to approve of what blood goes into me?

I am genuinely trying to have a non troll thread, but you are trying to get on my nerves. Life isn't as bad as you make it out to be with your insecurities.

Try to chill, relax, and think. Then write something here.

Chaal yaar tu etna force kar raha hai tu community kah daitay hain - :D

Aur nahin tou kiyaa agar Arian tribal hoteiii tou apna @RazPaK itna baraa chuduuuu na hotaa ke Amreeka mein kabhi goooron ke haaton pittt jataa haiii tou kabhi goooriyooon kei ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom