What's new

What's your blood type?

Why are you trolling mega hard?

If I was a patient, do you think I would be conscious to approve of what blood goes into me?

I am genuinely trying to have a non troll thread, but you are trying to get on my nerves. Life isn't as bad as you make it out to be with your insecurities.

Try to chill, relax, and think. Then write something here.

Bandar howay tay tapoosi na maaray :omghaha:

Aur nahin tou kiyaa agar Arian tribal hoteiii tou apna @RazPaK itna baraa chuduuuu na hotaa ke Amreeka mein kabhi goooron ke haaton pittt jataa haiii tou kabhi goooriyooon kei ! :whistle:

Unlike you nihari eaters, we are the few people in Pakistan that actually pay our taxes. We have to, since we are land owners.

Most of us usually end up leaving after you nihari slurpers take up government and swindle us for our hard earned cash. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike you nihari eaters, we are the few people in Pakistan that actually pay our taxes. We have to, since we are land owners.

Usss land pe ke kiyaa Plazas khareii kar raheiii hooo ? Abbaiii tatuuuu most of you are Agriculturalists & there aren't any taxes on Agriculture produce or land ! :lol:

Most of us usually end up leaving after you nihari slurpers take up government and swindle us for our hard earned cash. :rofl:

Don't blame me....you voted for the two baldies ! :P

Mine is B+ ......
word of caution.....lots of alcohol and marijuana in it.
hence, a week's notice before any requirement shall be highly appreciated (for dissipation of alcohol n ganja content).

Don't worry its an absolutely useless blood type in the context of donations so we're both screwed ! :lol:

@Armstrong @RazPaK you 2 are universal suckers...You can take in ANYONE's blood

Me A+ but sorry am anemic if I give even half a pint I prob would need 2 pints back :rofl:

what you are asking if the rest of the world will give blood to paksitan.. probably yes. if ttp will allow the trucks to pass.

ps. I can see what you are trying to do in the OP.

@priti sorry Conspiracy theorist! There is no hidden agenda in donating blood....

I don't know yet

@Zarvan don't know your blood type or don't know if you want to donate? :pop:

I wouldn't bother giving my blood unless its family. If they aren't, I would probably make sure all alternatives are exhausted.

@Mech so you gonna go hunt for blood for the dying enemy then to give your own?! :unsure:

@Mech so you gonna go hunt for blood for the dying enemy then to give your own?! :unsure:

I really just meant i wouldn't bother. If they say i'm their only hope or something, i will consider :P

Back
Top Bottom