What's new

What's your blood type?

My blood group is AB+ though I'd be mighty surprised if anyone wanted AB+ blood ! :undecided:

But yes I'd donate to anyone & have done so in the past....dunno what they did with it though ! :unsure:

After seeing so many hindus respond to this thread, I feel that Hindus are not a bad a people. They are willing to give blood to their enemies. Their mindset might be screwed up but from their small hearts they are not a bad people.

I still hate Indians though. :rofl:

excuse me...

After seeing so many hindus respond to this thread, I feel that Hindus are not a bad a people. They are willing to give blood to their enemies. Their mindset might be screwed up, but from their small hearts they are not a bad people.

I still hate Indians though. :rofl:

oye chillar yeh to tab pata chalay ga jab khoon dena paray ga. aisay awain tawain to log apni property bhee zubani kalami day detay hain.

Whis is your blood type?

And would you donate your blood to a member from enemy nation?

For example:

Pakistanis/Indians

Chinese/Indians

Bangladesh/Indians

Sri Lanka/Indians

Nepal/Indians

Arabs/Iranians

Iranians/Turks

My blood type is A&B positive.

Would I give my blood to a bhartee?

Most likely for the sake of humanity.

Oay you are counterfeit Arain :taz:

B+

Yes - i will donate to save life of Indian troll and than kill him myself :whistle:

I am O positive and I won't take into consideration the nationality/religion/caste/ethnicity etc of the recipient and will donate my blood to anyone as long as I don't have any serious personal enmity with the needy
But i will.........buddy if you don't save his life...........Dushmani kisaye nibaa o ge???

oye chillar yeh to tab pata chalay ga jab khoon dena paray ga. aisay awain tawain to log apni property bhee zubani kalami day detay hain.

Akhar mein pataa lag tha hain kon sach aur kon imandar hain. :lol:

Main to sirif lokon ki niyaat check kar ra hun.

Back
Top Bottom