What's new

Whatever

That was wickked!!!:devil::devil: lol...Benny my friend,I must say,I like this guy....By the way,KillBill,'Bushy' is from Bangalore,she is not going back to back to Bangalore anytime soon.She is going to Chennai...

She has long hairs up to her waist,which makes her look strikingly beautiful....I just dont understand why my girlfriend called her 'bushy'....

BTW I know why your GF called her bushy ;)
I definitely know, but wont tell here :D

dont confuse me anymore please....ok..I will take the essence of the ideas of u both...Firstly,I will do a bit of Emotional Attyachar(Yes!!! Even the boys can do it!!!:devil::devil:).Then I ll try talking to her,surprise her with that big Chocolate,and finally take her to dinner in the evening!!!

I guess that will do???right guys?:smokin::smokin:

Yup ....sounds okay.. best of luck... and good night... :cheers:

BTW I know why your GF called her bushy ;)
I definitely know, but wont tell here :D

Ewww...:oops::oops:if I am thinking what u r thinking,then I guess ur words will make even Paris Hilton blush in shame:rofl::rofl:

and yet you make out so much time for PDF? :blink:

Its a temporary phase since my wife is in Dubai working .

We got married while i was still doing MBA in wales. She will be back in last week of july and its curtains to PDF:cry:

dont confuse me anymore please....ok..I will take the essence of the ideas of u both...Firstly,I will do a bit of Emotional Attyachar(Yes!!! Even the boys can do it!!!:devil::devil:).Then I ll try talking to her,surprise her with that big Chocolate,and finally take her to dinner in the evening!!!

I guess that will do???right guys?:smokin::smokin:

Dont preplan anything, Girls are like weathers, they change suddenly without any notice. So act as per the situation. Best of Luck

Its a temporary phase since my wife is in Dubai working .

We got married while i was still doing MBA in wales. She will be back in last week of july and its curtains to PDF:cry:

He hehe
we men give so many sacrifices for marriage :(

Thats the reason why I am still single :victory::victory::victory:

Ok guys.. going to bed..its pretty late night....got some delicate tasks to do tomorrow..thank u all for all ur support..ill let u know the results tomorrow...milte hain break ke baad!!!

Off-topic?

btw you are right. Dosa is probably the best South Asian food
Whatever thread ka bhi topic hota hai?

mujhe tou asim se daar lagta hai
boo!

Just try masala dosa from any of the Tamil Brahmin hotels..They make the best ones..BTW masala dosa avilable in Pakistan?? :eek:
Yup!

It's a good thing on the menu when you're accompanying an all Hindu crowd to these brahmin restaurants. I tried thaali once, didn't like it a lot. On occasion I've eaten Vadas, dunking them in Chai (the shape confuses me).

Dude Masala dosa is omnipresent :D

Even in a small town in Germany named (dortmund) I have eaten Masala dosa and Vada :D
In Pakistan you get them in upscale restaurants, with expensive china.

Asim Aquil disappeared again

woh kya bas khana khanay ki batain karne aaya thaa :lol:

lagta hai meri tara Asim ko bhi bohat bhook lagti hai =))

Halak ke darbaan!

nForce watch this...

YouTube - How to make a girl happy x

I am emotional now.
My girlfriend ditched me when i was in 11th... We were committed for 1 year... i did all this.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Since then i am waiting to sleep again!!
If you don't want to be ditched by women all your life, take all the 'advice' in this video, and dump it in the bin!

Then go for some ritual cleansing to get this garbage out of your system.

Back
Top Bottom