What's new

Whatever

I repeat dont listen to KillBill.. dont admit u have started smoking again because of the incident.. act cool as if nothing happened and greet her tommorow with a usual smile.

And I repeat, dont listen Benny...

If you behave normal, it will be your dooms day. She will say " Meri mood thik nahin thi aur tumhe toh parwa bhi nahin hai"

Arrey Kill bhai..
Ajkal sabki girl friends hai! It is common now days.. I may be younger but having gf is no problem. Sab Schools mai yahi haal hai! :agree:

Haan woh pata hai, humbhi jyada budhe nahin hai :P

Lekin woh GF naam ki hoti hai, 2 din mein tum kahan aur woh kahan koi ata pata nahin

99.99% of such cases end in breakup

so instead of thinking about her, try to catch a fresh bird :D

And I repeat, dont listen Benny...

If you behave normal, it will be your dooms day. She will say " Meri mood thik nahin thi aur tumhe toh parwa bhi nahin hai"

seriously u guys r now confusing me....

hmmm.. u checked the PM for sure... anyway i am not revealing urs.. :lazy:

no i was sure you are of that age. I typed your age and then doubled checked from the PM and then hit a REPLY button

Haan woh pata hai, humbhi jyada budhe nahin hai :P

Lekin woh GF naam ki hoti hai, 2 din mein tum kahan aur woh kahan koi ata pata nahin

99.99% of such cases end in breakup

so instead of thinking about her, try to catch a fresh bird :D

Agreed!
Most of them end up in Break ups. :agree:

naa u listen to Killbill only.. mere zamane mein love kuch alag dha.. we used to play machomen. now its all kneeling downs..

dont confuse me anymore please....ok..I will take the essence of the ideas of u both...Firstly,I will do a bit of Emotional Attyachar(Yes!!! Even the boys can do it!!!:devil::devil:).Then I ll try talking to her,surprise her with that big Chocolate,and finally take her to dinner in the evening!!!

I guess that will do???right guys?:smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom