What's new

Whatever

I had already quit smokin'....didnt smoke for the past whole week...and my gf helped me significantly with that...but I just could not handle the tension that was built up inside me today.....

Dont go in front of her smoking. That can be suicidal for you now.

Yes...
As i am in 12th now.. Her boyfriend is in my class only.. She always comes to meet him after every period... BC I find them kissing eachother every time in recess.. and when she sees me she goes wild on the guy and get very close to him. :angry: :angry:

I feel pain when i see her do this. :cry: :cry:

I feel like killing the guy.. he dosen't care about her and he just uses her to satisfy his sexual feeling.

You in 12th????... I thought u were much older.

Yes...
As i am in 12th now.. Her boyfriend is in my class only.. She always comes to meet him after every period... BC I find them kissing eachother every time in recess.. and when she sees me she goes wild on the guy and get very close to him. :angry: :angry:

I feel like killing the guy.. he dosen't care about her and he just uses her to satisfy his sexual feeling.
did i miss any post?

Seems like i am missing your story:confused:

and yes, sorry to hear that

Ahahaahh....
I am the Youngest here!!!
i talk like adults na??? lol lol

You cant be.. there are much younger guys here. But the problem is that we don't see them much longer time.. They just vanish or mods make them dissappear.

There is hardly any desi girl who smokes in Pakistan yaar

and if i married abroad that means i know her since long time and i will make sure she quit smoking before marrying me:rofl:

Thats what you think? :azn::azn::azn:

pyar andha aur insaan gadha :D

eeeks :sick:
No sissy talks please...

And if you guys are going to be breakup buddies, count me out :P

We are not going to break up!!!

Our 'Bushy with specs' from Bangalore maybe a cute looking girl.But that does not mean that I will stop loving my girl.....

did i miss any post?

Seems like i am missing your story:confused:

and yes, sorry to hear that

Zaki bhai..
I was committed for about 1 year..
She left me and also didn't give the reason..
Now she is happy with a tharki boy who uses her as a tool of satisfying his sexual fantasies.

I had already quit smokin'....didnt smoke for the past whole week...and my gf helped me significantly with that...but I just could not handle the tension that was built up inside me today.....

Now thats your ACE card.

Play that carefully...

When she starts running you down, play this card and say that look what you just did to me :P

Zaki bhai..
I was committed for about 1 year..
She left me and also didn't give the reason..
Now she is happy with a tharki boy who uses her as a tool of satisfying his sexual fantasies.

Life has to go on.. stop living in the past.. find another one is the best you can do

Yes...

Dude, you are too young to have a gf. I know all those new feelings one gets when they hit that age, but seriously stay away....

And she wants to get back to you and thats why she is all over him, infront of him .

A song for a few diljalles like you

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant be.. there are much younger guys here. But the problem is that we don't see them much longer time.. They just vanish or mods make them dissappear.

Yes..
Till now i haven't posted anything vulgar. :)
Otherwise i would also be on banned member list. lol

Back
Top Bottom