What's new

Whatever

So advice is free huh??? and i bet you transform from KILLBILL to BILLY in front of GF.:bunny::bunny:

Free? :O I have been through all those phases in past :D

Nah I never transform, once a killbill, always a killbill :smokin:

Dude, do you know how to pretend being interested without listening anything? :azn:

Be ready to listen tomorrow, she gonna talk man... she gonna really talk, you gonna be accused for everything,( even for global warming ) and even if you know you are right, dont try to act smart by defending yourself....

nForce I feel sorry for you for whats coming your way tomorrow... She gonna talk :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:u guys cheer me up even in a gloomy situation like this...

bloody hell... that was the fifth cigarette of the day,all in this evening only...and I was planning to quit it totally....all because of her!!!!

Cigarette smoking is injurious to health.. Quit man

BTW, it really tastes aweful to kiss a partner who smokes.

I am emotional now.
My girlfriend ditched me when i was in 11th... We were committed for 1 year... i did all this.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Since then i am waiting to sleep again!!

Nforce watch the vid?
It made me emotional lol lol

It made me emotional too..I feel for u buddy..I know how it feels to spend sleepless nights...we all feel because we care...Never mind buddy,u r not alone ... we are all with u,together...

Why are you thanking God? :O
Your partner should :D

You pray that she does not, or else you know the nicotine taste... eeek :sick:

There is hardly any desi girl who smokes in Pakistan yaar

and if i married abroad that means i know her since long time and i will make sure she quit smoking before marrying me:rofl:

There is hardly any desi girl who smokes in Pakistan yaar

and if i married abroad that means i know her since long time and i will make sure she quit smoking before marrying me:rofl:

My guess is she will start smoking after the marriage. :D

I had already quit smokin'....didnt smoke for the past whole week...and my gf helped me significantly with that...but I just could not handle the tension that was built up inside me today.....

It made me emotional too..I feel for u buddy..I know how it feels to spend sleepless nights...we all feel because we care...Never mind buddy,u r not alone ... we are all with u,together...

eeeks :sick:
No sissy talks please...

And if you guys are going to be breakup buddies, count me out :P

Yes...
As i am in 12th now.. Her boyfriend is in my class only.. She always comes to meet him after every period... BC I find them kissing eachother every time in recess.. and when she sees me she goes wild on the guy and get very close to him. :angry: :angry:

I feel pain when i see her do this. :cry: :cry:

I feel like killing the guy.. he dosen't care about her and he just uses her to satisfy his sexual feeling.

Back
Top Bottom