What's new

Whatever

Well,its like this,my gf and I work in the same office.Both of us have just joined.Now one of my colleague,who happens to be a very attractive girl from Bangalore, is leaving.I am the person who is supposed to handle her operations from now on.So I had to talk a lot to her(just to know about the work!!) over the last month,and in course of that,we became quite friendly(just friends!!).I guess my girlfriend noticed that but didnt say anything.

This afternoon,we had a little party at our office in her honour.She had really been an asset.We had that cake cutting ceremony.Now,out of all the people in the office she decides to smear the cake on my face(is that my fault now???).So I too responded back in all kindness(I had to,guys agree with me???).

Now my girlfriend didnt say anything,but after I looked at her,I knew that she is like a pressure cooker set to explode. I could not avoid the inevitable......
It all started when we were in the lift on our way to leave.It started with a simple question(it always starts with a simple question:cry:).She asked,"You and that bushy girl with specs are quite friendly,right??"

After that,well,let us just say,all hell broke loose.I didnt even think in my wildest dreams that my bubbly,cute and shy girlfriend could spew so much venom at me!!!

It has been already raining cats & dogs for the past few days here in Mumbai,and the last thing I want is anymore thunder storm in my life!!
Please help!!

I quoted your post incase you don't change it.

Now ask your girl friend to visit :pdf: for a day........ i am sure she will understand after reading this post. Its coming directly from the heart i suppose

Otherwise say to her, listen "HER NAME or Janoo whatever" you are like my sister. Why do you always suspecting me? Please understand my feelings. I love you so much :rofl:

I am sure boys are great in romantic dialogues:rofl:

Well,its like this,my gf and I work in the same office.Both of us have just joined.Now one of my colleague,who happens to be a very attractive girl from Bangalore, is leaving.I am the person who is supposed to handle her operations from now on.So I had to talk a lot to her(just to know about the work!!) over the last month,and in course of that,we became quite friendly(just friends!!).I guess my girlfriend noticed that but didnt say anything.

This afternoon,we had a little party at our office in her honour.She had really been an asset.We had that cake cutting ceremony.Now,out of all the people in the office she decides to smear the cake on my face(is that my fault now???).So I too responded back in all kindness(I had to,guys agree with me???).

Now my girlfriend didnt say anything,but after I looked at her,I knew that she is like a pressure cooker set to explode. I could not avoid the inevitable......
It all started when we were in the lift on our way to leave.It started with a simple question(it always starts with a simple question:cry:).She asked,"You and that bushy girl with specs are quite friendly,right??"

After that,well,let us just say,all hell broke loose.I didnt even think in my wildest dreams that my bubbly,cute and shy girlfriend could spew so much venom at me!!!

It has been already raining cats & dogs for the past few days here in Mumbai,and the last thing I want is anymore thunder storm in my life!!
Please help!!

buy her something cute..

:rofl:

:rofl:

Nice one, buddy, it happens.

First give her some silent treatment and then ask for forgiveness . well i know its not your fault, but you have to take on yourself always :D

Thats the rule of the game :D

cmmon buddy...asking for forgiveness means admitting to the crime.And thats what I m trying to convince her..that "I am not a criminal!!!",rather I am the victim over here...
But,it seems I am already fighting a lost battle:cry: ...ok that is my last option...

I quoted your post incase you don't change it.

Now ask your girl friend to visit :pdf: for a day........ i am sure she will understand after reading this post. Its coming directly from the heart i suppose

Otherwise say to her, listen "HER NAME or Janoo whatever" you are like my sister. Why do you always suspecting me? Please understand my feelings. I love you so much :rofl:

I am sure boys are great in romantic dialogues:rofl:

dude..u will definitely get me murdered in the most vicious manner...what will she think about me if she finds out that I am posting messages about her??The first question will be,"okay,what else have u posted here about me??"..i am asking for help here 'coz I am safely assuming that she cant be here in this forum!!

buy her something cute..

hmmm..now thats a good idea...By the way,nice coincidence.Benny u r from Trivandrum right??I met her in Trivandrum....

Thats sissy :sick::sick::sick:

yeah that is..i agree totally,but at this moment I am like ,'Sinking sinking,drinking water'.I will try to hold the tiniest bit of floating twig to save myself from drowning.....She is not even returning my calls....

cmmon buddy...asking for forgiveness means admitting to the crime.And thats what I m trying to convince her..that "I am not a criminal!!!",rather I am the victim over here...
But,it seems I am already fighting a lost battle:cry: ...ok that is my last option...

Thats what I am saying. even if its not your fault but you have to accept as yours. :D
The only way out is to ask for forgiveness and promising that you wont repeat this in future.

Mark my words buddy thats how its gonna end :triniti::kiss3:

yeah that is..i agree totally,but at this moment I am like ,'Sinking sinking,drinking water'.I will try to hold the tiniest bit of floating twig to save myself from drowning.....She is not even returning my calls....

Be patient, let her have her own time.. explain to her when she becomes calm.

And dont listen to KillBill...

nForce....
Take her to Marine Drive...
Hell! Its raining in Mumbai.. Feel the weather, buy ice cream or whatever of her choice and just say you love her.
It will work, Trust me.

nForce....
Take her to Marine Drive...
Hell! Its raining in Mumbai.. Fell the weather, buy ice cream or whatever of her choice and just say you love her.
It will work, Trust me.

Dude, She is not answering the fone... its raining heavily outside in Mumbai and its a bad idea to go out.. only solution is timeout.. and little patience ... even the strategy is good for future , otherwise she will make it habitual.

He hehe
It happens. Gone through all those period :D

If possible just drop by her place, or take it light.

Let her cry all the night through :D

Sometimes girls just need one chance to cry out those huge torrent of tears ( god knows from where they get so much)

ask her what you can do to please her :lol: and ask her how can she stop suspecting on you

Hmm...
nforce... just be patient all i can say...As benny said weather is not good.. so wait!
And then take her out.

Girls are always right nForce

even when they are wrong....... they are right

One of you will have to compromise and in 99% it is mens who will compromise :cry:

Back
Top Bottom