What's new

Whatever

If you don't want to be ditched by women all your life, take all the 'advice' in this video, and dump it in the bin!

Then go for some ritual cleansing to get this garbage out of your system.

Asim Aquil, here in the whatever thread... :woot:

If you don't want to be ditched by women all your life, take all the 'advice' in this video, and dump it in the bin!

Then go for some ritual cleansing to get this garbage out of your system.

I think Girls expect boys to do all this.
Aap bato fir kya karne chaiye?? :D

main bataon kya karna chahiye,

just behave normal.......... don't be over-smart

Just behave like you treat others. If she likes you she will come to you by yourself otherwise find the one who likes you :rofl: its far better than running after others........ trust me she will be loyal to you if you are faithful to her

I think Girls expect boys to do all this.
Aap bato fir kya karne chaiye?? :D
Of course they do, and doing the expected is not always cool.

Take Maulana playa's advice up there, he seems to get it more than that video.

You can imagine, what special people they were that they managed to say the few things that you probably shouldn't, even here :).

Yeah very special people they did managed to convince the Mods that it doesn't fall under "whatever" category.:yahoo:

The “whatever” thread, especially designed for random thoughts or the occasional brain fart.

This is a thread to lament a lost opportunity, lost cause, a lost pet, lost job or jewelry. A thread to tweet the spotting of a celebrity, a UFO or J-XX. Getting married, having a baby, going on holiday, post it here on the “whatever” thread.
Have a post that doesn’t really belong, post it here in the “whatever” thread.

Forum rules apply see small print for details:

MODS please make this a sticky

Orr probably the forum rules caused the ignition.

Looks like all the what ever people are sleeping right now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom