What's new

Whatever

secure comms, bro

aaj kal k touchscreens are not safe
In 2010-11 my basic mobile was pickpocketed. Now in this era of touchscreens thieves don't care about basic mobiles. Hence basic mobiles are now safe to be carried to public places.

In 2010-11 my basic mobile was pickpocketed. Now in this era of touchscreens thieves don't care about basic mobiles. Hence basic mobiles are now safe to be carried to public places.
aap kabhi bhi heads of state ke phones dekh lo..

either landlines

or puranay zamaaney k mobiles, some of which look like walkie talkies

non secure comms bhi hotay hai, but even those have redundancy built into them.. safety wise fail safe

at the highest level

yo @Maula Jatt who dat sleepy fuq in your avatar ?

---------------------

itni neend aa ree banday ko, let him sleep, yo

dekhio:

203043.jpg

go to bed, fukr

bed-mattress-pillows-duvet-unmade-bedroom-morning-with-sunlight-bedroom-interior.jpg

lol

you guys know what @jamahir is doing ?

starving in his dirty slum, may be reading this on his broken laptop too

haha, screw you, @jamahir.. if or whenever you see this, you dirty bhikari filth :)

Yaar @jamahir bohat lamba ban ho gaya hai. Aisa kya kar diya?
इसका श्रेय शायद मुझे मिलना चाहिए।

Either one or both of the below reason / reasons galvanized him into getting self-banned. He posted his nuisance stuff in an unrelated thread (probably communism in a thread on feminism) and forced the moderators to ban him. Otherwise Pakistani moderators wouldn't have banned him.

* The drying up of funds for his activities.

* The informative thread and replies I posted. Link below.

@-=virus=- @Skull and Bones @langda khan @Cheepek @Sharma Ji

इसका श्रेय शायद मुझे मिलना चाहिए।

Either one or both of the below reason / reasons galvanized him into getting self-banned. He posted his nuisance stuff in an unrelated thread (probably communism in a thread on feminism) and forced the moderators to ban him. Otherwise Pakistani moderators wouldn't have banned him.

* The drying up of funds for his activities.

* The informative thread and replies I posted. Link below.

@-=virus=- @Skull and Bones @langda khan @Cheepek @Sharma Ji

You guys give too much importance to a sub literate person.

Back
Top Bottom