What's new

Whatever

No sense rehashing old animus. Its all in black n white here over the years.
true, bygones

his "side" has long since thrown in the towel/tapped out of the political scene here anyway

India me left khallas hai, they're finito

true, bygones

his "side" has long since thrown in the towel/tapped out of the political scene here anyway

India me left khallas hai, they're finito

I think youre naive. In many ways still a kid even in your 40s.

You can be a leftist and not be anti state. Everything need not be viewed through your saffron goggles.

I think youre naive. In many ways still a kid even in your 40s.

You can be a leftist and not be anti state. Everything need not be viewed through your saffron goggles.
bc, m kab se "anti state" ho gya ? :lol:

no saffron goggles here, bawa ji

thing is, the lefty ideology almost always sorta bleeds into "anti state" territory

unko revolution ka jazba/nasha hai

I'm the nimbu mirch and namak antidote

bc, m kab se "anti state" ho gya ? :lol:

no saffron goggles here, bawa ji

thing is, the lefty ideology almost always sorta bleeds into "anti state" territory

unko revolution ka jazba/nasha hai

I'm the nimbu mirch and namak antidote

I wasnt talking about you being anti state. Just pointing out that being a leftist does not equate automatically to being one.

Just as being a Hindu Parsi Italian mix does not make you a mulla Ghandy.

Yeah youre a softcore Sanghi. Dont bs to an Indian at least.

I wasnt talking about you being anti state. Just pointing out that being a leftist does not equate automatically to being one.

Just as being a Hindu Parsi Italian mix does not make you a mulla Ghandy.

Yeah youre a softcore Sanghi. Dont bs to an Indian at least.
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

being anti state. Just pointing out that being a leftist does not equate automatically to being one.
I agree

glazed over your post earlier

m bc full beefeater banda borderline atheist type, mandir mundir stuff does not inform my vision

Apologies. In a crappy mood.

But Rahul is as Indian as you or I am. As Hindu or Parsi as his heart wants to be.

Mutilating his family name is uncalled for. My personal opinion. That you do it disappoints me.
koi ni

thing that ticks me off about the whole G family is.. that sense of entitlement

seedhay bc PM kursi pe nishaana laga ke rakha hai bandey ne..

junta decide karegi, bhai

and so far to its been a pretty strong:

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

I agree

glazed over your post earlier

m bc full beefeater banda borderline atheist type, mandir mundir stuff does not inform my vision

koi ni

thing that ticks me off about the whole G family is.. that sense of entitlement

seedhay bc PM kursi pe nishaana laga ke rakha hai bandey ne..

junta decide karegi, bhai

and so far to its been a pretty strong:

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

Agree on the junta deciding. He's incidentally paid his dues in the Opposition a lot more and done a lot more than his dad ever did before he became PM. And his dad was a good PM. Not a patch on his grandmom, but a good PM nonetheless. Warts (Lanka, Shah Bano) and all.

So if his dad could be a good PM straight from his Jumbo jet cockpit I see no reason why Rahul cannot.

And will not.

Modi is not a young man. And the cupboard is bare after him, much as the frothing north wants Yogi next.

@-=virus=- I recently purchased this book. It's good as a history (re)read. Lots of information overdose, so if someone is not acquainted with those regions or period, it can get overwhelming keeping up with the names and places. Do give it a shot sitting in a shack drinking beer (although I know many pretentious fucks won't like to be caught dead with this book on a beach in Goa). I wish they had done better proof reading. For the first time ever I have found typos in a printed book.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 9.11.31 AM.png

@VkdIndian @Skimming

@-=virus=- I recently purchased this book. It's good as a history (re)read. Lots of information overdose, so if someone is not acquainted with those regions or period, it can get overwhelming keeping up with the names and places. Do give it a shot sitting in a shack drinking beer (although I know many pretentious fucks won't like to be caught dead with this book on a beach in Goa). I wish they had done better proof reading. For the first time ever I have found typos in a printed book.

View attachment 918164
@VkdIndian @Skimming
nice, will give it a go.

thnx for the recommendation.

serious question for anybody who knows the answer, I just saw this and I am confused is pdf hacked or under attack?
@Maula Jatt @SQ8

Attachments

• 05BA01D0-1E14-4BC4-9465-5D5E94237425.jpeg
    05BA01D0-1E14-4BC4-9465-5D5E94237425.jpeg
    517.2 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom