What's new

Whatever

But his passion and commitment to serve Muslim countries is not ordinary - a loyal foot soldier willing to lay his life for international Islamic alliance.

@-=virus=- @Skull and Bones @Cheepek @Sharma Ji @Abdul Rehman Majeed

There are many closet Islamist masquerading as a secular in India, if you're in Kolkata, you'll find some of these mongrels in every street. Communists have fucked the ideology of that state to the core.

Bengal at one time was the core of Indian scientific and literary figureheads, now you'll find male commie retards draped in saree.

Bengal at one time was the core of Indian scientific and literary figureheads, now you'll find male commie retards draped in saree.

Bengalis and Indians are being let down by Bengali women intellectuals the most. Almost without exception they seem to have an axe to grind against Hindu men. For a species that is very liberated and not oppressed, I find it very difficult to digest. Pick up any article that is scathingly critical of Hindus and their politics, chances are that one of the writers is a Bengali woman.

@-=virus=- I can see that @langda khan is back. But he doesn't seem to be active.

There are many closet Islamist masquerading as a secular in India, if you're in Kolkata, you'll find some of these mongrels in every street. Communists have fucked the ideology of that state to the core.

Very few of the noobs recognise a (barely) closet-ed Islamist.

I am from North Bengal, it irks me when I talk to any typical Kolkata bhodrolok, and their bhaichara with erstwhile East Pakistan.

Bro you need to learn to live with it. For all intents Bangladesh is an Indian state in waiting.

Bangladeshis surely think so. I was there recently.

As a bong I can understand your angst. I dont know how the punjoos have so much love in their ample bossoms.
Yo, shot you a mail

@Paitoo mahashay ko bhi lapatey me le lo

kisi din mood bane to conference type kro

barishal bomber ko bhi le lo group me, we'll take him down

lion-and-lioness-attacking-wildebeest.jpg

Yo, shot you a mail

@Paitoo mahashay ko bhi lapatey me le lo

kisi din mood bane to conference type kro

barishal bomber ko bhi le lo group me, we'll take him down

lion-and-lioness-attacking-wildebeest.jpg

Per my WhatsApp last spoke to Joe April 2020. I've no particular interest in resuming that conversation.

What? Where you been? If Bangladesh, what were you doing there?

Speaking to their government in the main. Dhaka of course.

Per my WhatsApp last spoke to Joe April 2020. I've no particular interest in resuming that conversation.
fair, kaafi full of himself/condescending toward other views type banda hai.. grumpy ol' bastid, isn't he ?

Back
Top Bottom