What's new

Whatever

why only TTP/BLA ? Sipa Shahba ? Zainabyun ? Lashker-e-Jhangvi ? Jiye Sindh Mahaz ? In short, Pakistan ke Gayuur Awam Pathan/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi sab ko dalo ese camps mai, 1 Generation mai yaa tu Insaan ban ke bahar ayen gay, warna rehne do inhi camps mai.

I kinda agree with this guy for once

why only TTP/BLA ? Sipa Shahba ? Zainabyun ? Lashker-e-Jhangvi ? Jiye Sindh Mahaz ? In short, Pakistan ke Gayuur Awam Pathan/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi sab ko dalo ese camps mai, 1 Generation mai yaa tu Insaan ban ke bahar ayen gay, warna rehne do inhi camps mai.
Those too I just don't know all their names.

Those too I just don't know all their names
Meri Jaan itne naam hai ke aap chakker mai pard jao gay, Mujhe ki kisi Pagal Indian ne kata hai jo mai apne countrymen ko re-educational camps mai dalne ki baat karunga ? I know for a fact that none of the ethnic group in Pakistan will change their ways with request, and they will be easily recruited by Terrorists and other organization only to kill rest of Pakistani's, without putting them in camps like these Pakistan will suffer and sooner or later will break apart, Phir rote rehna Ghair Wali Shalwaar aur Hathyaar humara zeewar ki Tradition ko le ker.

I kinda agree with this guy for once

Those too I just don't know all their names.

What Pakistan needs is a culling of the vast majority of the population. They already living a prisoners life and it ain't changing them.

What Pakistan needs is a culling of the vast majority of the population. They already living a prisoners life and it ain't changing them.
I love how conversations like these are so normalized in our society- like killing your own people cause they are poor, putting your people in camp

No wonder this apathy of our elites, middle class results in what we see with how no one gives a shit about the plight of flood victims, drone victims, plight of poor farmers whose lands get taken from him on dirt cheap prices for housing societies- for people they're not people, not their brothers, thier blood, countrymen just a poor person to exploit

This apathy, downright hatred towards the poor means they never support a middle class movement - in our society they're nothing more than servants for the haves

This attitude is the problem

Meri Jaan itne naam hai ke aap chakker mai pard jao gay, Mujhe ki kisi Pagal Indian ne kata hai jo mai apne countrymen ko re-educational camps mai dalne ki baat karunga ? I know for a fact that none of the ethnic group in Pakistan will change their ways with request, and they will be easily recruited by Terrorists and other organization only to kill rest of Pakistani's, without putting them in camps like these Pakistan will suffer and sooner or later will break apart, Phir rote rehna Ghair Wali Shalwaar aur Hathyaar humara zeewar ki Tradition ko le ker.
Bhai, re-education camps kolna itna ehsaan nay hai aur androoni jung be shuro ho sakti hai, propaganda b full blast hoga India aur Afghanistan aur amreka se.

Sirf lowkey tore se centre kol lo jis area me jahiliya bohot hai pehle. In area ka clean up karna hai. But asta asta other area will improve

@everyone please stop using loose for lose and lose for loose. I know it's a lost cause, but please try.

loose = dheela (aap ki lungi dheeli hai) - Your lungi is loose and it may fall. Please mind it.
lose = kho jana (agar aap lungi sarhak pe sukhayenge to kho jayegi) - If you dry your lungi on the street, you will lose it. Told ya.

Correct way to dry lungi

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 12.52.08 PM.png

Last edited:
This was in El Salvador. There is a gang called MS-13 where it was wrecking havoc and terrorizing the country for 30+ years. Government put its foot down and started taking action. El Salvador is also a part of the Belt and Road Initiative.
Them gangs in those countries are basically the same thing as TTP just different ideological branding. Plus TTP is a bit more extreme with bombing.

We need something similar in Pakistan tbh

Them gangs in those countries are basically the same thing as TTP just different ideological branding. Plus TTP is a bit more extreme with bombing.

We need something similar in Pakistan tbh

If you read the history they emerged after the Salvadoran civil war and were often in negotiation deals with the government that always fell apart. Even a liberal government in that country used to do unofficial negotiations with them and allowed them to extort and bully local people and businesses as long as they keep the homicide down. In exchange the police didn’t go after them.

Then gov went after then around 10 years ago and since MS-13 was allowed to flourish during that truce period they started to do mass killings and murders.

Now after years and years of killings the government started to clean up. All it takes is the will and a strong government but Pakistan lacks both.

If you read the kinds of attacks these guys did you would be horrified….

Last edited:
@HRK saab I'm appealing this strike, GHQ mai to koi sunnta nahi (sign of the times ? :P )

was this justified ?

pls reverse infraction, thnx

Back
Top Bottom