What's new

Whatever

@Paitoo be offtopic there.. idhar aa jao

tu BC dilli waala hai ?

sharif2-kUsE--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

I always thought you were an out an out Bangalorean southie.
Kahan se ? Aisi Hindi kaun Bangalore wala bolta hai 🤣

Lived for 5 years in East Patel Nagar. 3 years in Gurgaon. Full on chaar botal vodka wala hisab hai idhar.

Kahan se ? Aisi Hindi kaun Bangalore wala bolta hai 🤣

Lived for 5 years in East Patel Nagar. 3 years in Gurgaon. Full on chaar botal vodka wala hisab hai idhar.
aye shabaash, sher !

near Naraina, right ? mera bhot kum aana jaana hai uss side generally.

gurgaon ka to naksha is constantly badling still but a lot of it is settled, much better planned.. and the property rates continue to skyrocket... overall nicer than Dilli anyday, unless you live in Lutyen's or something posh like that.

near Naraina, right ? mera bhot kum aana jaana hai uss side generally.
Yeah, generally in that direction. My school was in Pusa Road. Best days of my life.

gurgaon ka to naksha is constantly badling still but a lot of it is settled, much better planned.. and the property rates continue to skyrocket... overall nicer than Dilli anyday, unless you live in Lutyen's or something posh like that.
Gurgaon is nice in its own way, but to me it has none of that 'kashish' of Delhi.

Yeah, generally in that direction. My school was in Pusa Road. Best days of my life.
which one, you an Army kid ?

Gurgaon is nice in its own way, but to me it has none of that 'kashish' of Delhi.
True, soulless se jageh hai.. all those blingy towers.. I suppose its aspirational to many, and genuinly good in many ways.. but ma to doorsi direction me bhagta hu from these cosmo-metro areas generally :P

Nope. I was in Springdales. Bohat chhole bhature khaye hain Roshan di Kulfi aur Punjab Sweets pe. And the occasional burger at Nirula's. Ajmal Khan market ki ek ek dukan yaad hai.
Karol Bagh.. great place for some bike and car modifications, apart from the massive grey market for electronics... some great deals and karigar mechanics and tweakers there. 👍

Tu lungi land pahunch gaya ab?

Email me on my Yahoo. Ive lost count of the number of email IDs you have man. The last one I have is Hamza Slave of Allah ...

@langda khan,

Tu nahi sudhrega. Tu ban hota rahega. Aur kisi din perma ban. On Pakistani forums as well as Indian forums.

Hence I request you to start an anonymous blog, where common civilians like me can ask curiosity questions about the developments of the country. And is there any way to let us know the URL? PDF doesn't allow posting links to other forums/blogs.

@Sharma Ji @-=virus=-

@langda khan,

Tu nahi sudhrega. Tu ban hota rahega. Aur kisi din perma ban. On Pakistani forums as well as Indian forums.

Hence I request you to start an anonymous blog, where common civilians like me can ask curiosity questions about the developments of the country. And is there any way to let us know the URL? PDF doesn't allow posting links to other forums/blogs.

@Sharma Ji @-=virus=-

vsdoc at yahoo dot com

@-=virus=- reach out in the real world bro.

@I.R.A
@lastofthepatriots

Would love to stay in touch with you 2 jokers too.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with what he said, apart from maybe the last part.

I saw many discussions about this on social media but if a migrant population has social values and customs which differ greatly and are incompatible, their presence creates instability and ruins the social fabric. Other times you just want people who simply look like you populating your country and keeping the culture alive.

Overall it would save a lot of time and trouble for them to live on their own land if the indigenous want that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom