What's new

Whatever

at long last it looks like amreeka is getting its way, it somehow has convinced indiots to go to war with China.

Why do you think so? The only wild way I see this makes sense is that this could happen sometime before the next general elections, a state of emergency gets declared and elections are indefinitely postponed. Though it still beats me what we gain out of it. BJP can win the next election without any war.

Why do you think so? The only wild way I see this makes sense is that this could happen sometime before the next general elections, a state of emergency gets declared and elections are indefinitely postponed. Though it still beats me what we gain out of it. BJP can win the next election without any war.
curious, man.. which way do you vote ?

I been hopelessly voting for the BJP guy from my constituency past 2.. always loses

huge numbers of "those guys" here.. we get overwhelmed/over-run every time

bc, in the process of registering to vote down south now https://www.nvsp.in/

hopeless ilaka/taluka/district but

BC, dilli me moozlums, and wahan x-tians

we need to take back our country !

curious, man.. which way do you vote ?

I been hopelessly voting for the BJP guy from my constituency past 2.. always loses

huge numbers of "those guys" here.. we get overwhelmed/over-run every time

bc, in the process of registering to vote down south now https://www.nvsp.in/

hopeless ilaka/taluka/district but

BC, dilli me moozlums, and wahan x-tians

we need to take back our country !

In the past I have voted BJP, AAP and NOTA. This time I don't know. As a Bangalorean, who lives in the IT corridor, logic says I should vote to boot out the BJP in the assembly elections. They have ruined the city, especially my constituency. But they have done good work in some other parts of the state. So should I look only in my immediate vicinity or the state? I don't know. Same thing about national level. A lot of good work, not many good things too. So I am really confused this time.

Definitely not AAP. They have lost my vote forever.

In the past I have voted BJP, AAP and NOTA. This time I don't know. As a Bangalorean, who lives in the IT corridor, logic says I should vote to boot out the BJP in the assembly elections. They have ruined the city, especially my constituency. But they have done good work in some other parts of the state. So should I look only in my immediate vicinity or the state? I don't know. Same thing about national level. A lot of good work, not many good things too. So I am really confused this time.

Definitely not AAP. They have lost my vote forever.
hmm

similar conundrum/quagmire-ish situation here

centre pe but ye hi log tikay rahen. I've been massively pro all they've done on a national level..

city/district level.. those are entirely other considerations one must make.. t20 and test match waali baat ho gai na fir,,

white ball game alag, 5 day alag.. rad and vite

hmm

similar conundrum/quagmire-ish situation here

centre pe but ye hi log tikay rahen. I've been massively pro all they've done on a national level..

city/district level.. those are entirely other considerations one must make.. t20 and test match waali baat ho gai na fir,,

white ball game alag, 5 day alag.. rad and vite

This is going to be the most important and hard fought election in Indian history. I expect media to go bonkers, politicians to be at their dirty worst during campaigning and Twitter experts writing post after post. Nerve wrecking stuff promised.

This is going to be the most important and hard fought election in Indian history. I expect media to go bonkers, politicians to be at their dirty worst during campaigning and Twitter experts writing post after post. Nerve wrecking stuff promised.
na, Raul and co ka scope hi nahi hai

be a walkover, again

like it or hate it, gai bhains paani m....

ek time pe Nehruvian era tha, ab Modian era aa gaya hai..

like our yugas

get comfortable best you can

worst thing one can do is try and swim against a rip current/tide..

na, Raul and co ka scope hi nahi hai

be a walkover, again

like it or hate it, gai bhains paani m....

ek time pe Nehruvian era tha, ab Modian era aa gaya hai..

like our yugas

get comfortable best you can

worst thing one can do is try and swim against a rip current/tide..

Yes it may be a walkover, but the elections will be hard fought. The Congressis have been out of power for 10 years now. They will be desperate. A rag tag coalition, if it is formed will also sense that it is probably its best chance (though it isn't). The anti BJP media will go all out too.

Yes it may be a walkover, but the elections will be hard fought. The Congressis have been out of power for 10 years now. They will be desperate. A rag tag coalition, if it is formed will also sense that it is probably its best chance (though it isn't). The anti BJP media will go all out too.
I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation

it'll be insanity

im toh pretty firmly well entrenched in the anti Ghandy side

but unka bhi game hai, they dont come with a big reputation for nothing

I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation

it'll be insanity

im toh pretty firmly well entrenched in the anti Ghandy side

but unka bhi game hai, they dont come with a big reputation for nothing
Congress is finished. Bharat Jodo Yatra is actually BJP Jitao Yatra. Pappu is splitting the anti BJP vote and BJP loves him for that. for BJY to actually have some success, Congress will need to form a pre poll alliance with anti BJP parties. If they fail to do that, it is game, set match BJP.

Congress is finished. Bharat Jodo Yatra is actually BJP Jitao Yatra. Pappu is splitting the anti BJP vote and BJP loves him for that. for BJY to actually have some success, Congress will need to form a pre poll alliance with anti BJP parties. If they fail to do that, it is game, set match BJP.
aussies wala haal hai congress ka

they might go down 4 - 0

politics me 2 - 0 hai score for now (past 2)

player hi ni hain, inke batsmanon ki bas ki ni

variable bounce hai, not dustbowl/minefields

in all srsnes but.. lack of ideology, no cohesive marketable strategy.. why would janta (incl you and me) buy their chooran ?

gtfo, Ghandys.. it is these people, not the BJP who is making our democracy weak

man on the street, hindu, musalman, BC.. har banda BJP ko vote daal raha aaj kal

--------------------------

headless congress, Raul just doesn't have it

that cunt doesn't inspire any confidence in anyone

he scares people away into the 'enemy' camp is what he does

pta ni, bc... too much BJP bhi ni chahiye

we need to get a balance going, and soon

log kya ni karte aaj kal views ke chakkaron m

sloot to brave soldiers everywhere 🫡

@Dreamer.
old memeber.. he used to post thread how to get job abroad.. then marriage thread that if some even older but working woman is there. etc.

@Dreamer.
old memeber.. he used to post thread how to get job abroad.. then marriage thread that if some even older but working woman is there. etc.
I got an alert that I was tagged here. It would appear to those reading the post that you were talking about me! :D

I understand you are talking about that guy Ras... (and I already saw the history btw) but others reading here might think different, so you had better phrase differently :D

Regardless my advice in that post stands the same. Contact in person, visit, verify.
Asking about job etc. and this thing is different.

P.S. There really should be easier DM method on the forum BTW.

@Paitoo be offtopic there.. idhar aa jao

I am not a south Indian. I have lived in Delhi for 8 years. My parents still live there.

tu BC dilli waala hai ?

sharif2-kUsE--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

I always thought you were an out an out Bangalorean southie.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom