What's new

Whatever

sleepy-puppy-27.gif

577d1a0788e4a74e018b61e9

rip-van-winkle-sleeping.jpg

bhikari jamahir kaha bhaag gya ?

I think he mentioned something about some other forum... it it that breakaway thing from many years ago ? (i have vague memories of, never bothered joining)

a safe space for bhikari where uncle Joe runs things and his batshite insane ideas are not laughed upon ?

anyway, good riddance.. disgusting gutter filth virgin bhikari @jamahir

I'll miss his "invent a processor when some tin-pot communist dick tator's government grants me funds for a semicon-FAB", he had all the plans, apparently.

man even had plans to colonize Mars

and flying cars (wonder how that fit in with his abolish private transport thing.. maybe he meant flying busses, free busses

and to abolish the "money system" :laugh:

GDP.JPG

@jamahir

banda toh bata de kaun hai tere avatar m ?

I could reverse image search blablla..

but bata hi de.. who's that sleepy looking guy, man ?
Major Raja Aziz Bhatti.

The previous guy was that very famous musician, even in India. I asked my mother if she had heard about that guy, and she said yes, his songs would play on the streets. The rumour was that he had killed his girlfriend but was let go because he was such a famous musician. Apparently it's false, but my mother said she had a seen an interview where he confessed to it and laughed it off. Maybe the interview was satirical, or he was someone else, or she is just misremembering. Do you know anything about that, virus?

Last edited:
Major Raja Aziz Bhatti.

The previous guy was that very famous musician, even in India. I asked my mother if she had heard about that guy, and she said yes, his songs would play on the streets. The rumour was that he had killed his girlfriend but was let go because he was such a famous musician. Apparently it's false, but my mother said she had a seen an interview where he confessed to it and laughed it off. Maybe the interview was satirical, or he was someone else, or she is just misremembering. Do you know anything about that, virus?
ah, posthumously awarded the nishan-e-haider

:sloot: 🫡

I meant no disrespect @Maula Jatt

yaar @HRK saab

aap to de dhanadan minus pe minus lagai re ho mujhpe :(

slog over chal re, ki kal ko forum hi khatam ho jayega, saaray -ve chep do, har post pe minus

ye kya baat hui ?

Major Raja Aziz Bhatti.

You're talking about Attaullah Esakhelvi?

He didn't kill his gf lmao, - her father or his father refused to let him marry his gf or crush more than gf- Pathans of mianwali don't have GF's or bf's :lol:

instead his father married him off to someone else

That was the urban "myth" of sorts- that's where the pain and suffering in his voice comes from

If you're not depressed, you'll certainly get depressed after listening to this :lol:

Last edited:
Clue me in, bhai. Who do you think new guy Chut was in an earlier iteration ? The stench reminds me of Shantanu_Left, remember that guy ? He'd concocted a weird story about being half Muslim, half Bengali? or something and hated "sanghis" with a passion.

Or could he be the legendary @AfrazulMandal something aka @brumbyoz on twitter..

https://twitter.com/brumbyoz?lang=en
I thought he might be Bilal, but may be the other guy. Never saw him in action. Probably banned/left before I joined.

Back
Top Bottom