What's new

Whatever

@-=virus=- I recently purchased this book. It's good as a history (re)read. Lots of information overdose, so if someone is not acquainted with those regions or period, it can get overwhelming keeping up with the names and places. Do give it a shot sitting in a shack drinking beer (although I know many pretentious fucks won't like to be caught dead with this book on a beach in Goa). I wish they had done better proof reading. For the first time ever I have found typos in a printed book.

View attachment 918164
@VkdIndian @Skimming
In this video with Smita Prakash, Vikram Sampath gives a brief glimpse about what's expected in this book. Informative interview

Last edited:
In this video with Smita Prakash, Vikram Sampath gives a brief glimpse about what's expected in this book. Informative interview

I first came to know about this book when J Sai Deepak praised it in the interview with Smita Prakash. Bought it the same day, finished reading last night.

I thought he might be Bilal, but may be the other guy. Never saw him in action. Probably banned/left before I joined.
bilol to active hai I think.. but he's an old hand, pta ni kaun hai but

anywho.. I just ordered a hardcover:

81MO3bY+QrL.jpg

@Paitoo

Koenraad Elst ka maal dekha hai ? Safron Swastika etc (he has quite a few published) but SS lol is the main one

intellectual deep dive into Hindu Dharmic Nationalism

61zh50h2X0L.jpg

Elst, François Gautier, David Frawley

these goras know the score, not that we need validation from gori chamdi.. but they articulate what is already here quite well, these are our foot soldiers leading the charge against the global left who are out to demean us culturally.

@Paitoo

Koenraad Elst ka maal dekha hai ? Safron Swastika etc (he has quite a few published) but SS lol is the main one

intellectual deep dive into Hindu Dharmic Nationalism

61zh50h2X0L.jpg

Elst, François Gautier, David Frawley

these goras know the score, not that we need validation from gori chamdi.. but they articulate what is already here quite well, these are our foot soldiers leading the charge against the global left who are out to demean us culturally.

I have heard of these guys, but never read anything except some articles in newspapers by Gautier. Like you say, I like his eloquence. he makes the point very well, regardless of what it is. Will try to get my hand on more.

I have heard of these guys, but never read anything except some articles in newspapers by Gautier. Like you say, I like his eloquence. he makes the point very well, regardless of what it is. Will try to get my hand on more.
Elst mast hai, Pushpendra Kulshreshta bhi sai hai

anyway, I'm flipping thru this one atm

818PU-VJRHL.jpg

Modi and Aussie guy just took a lap of the stadium in this:

FqtCRN9WcAkAOgT.jpg:large

4vi6f08it5x2tgps_1678332674.jpeg

mcmc.jpg

@Paitoo @villageidiot @Maula Jatt

stadium impressive hai but

Motera-Stadium-feature.jpg

surrounding area slummy sa lag raha hai but, demolish and relocate these people.

c'mon Modi Ji, do your fascy thing and make it mumkin.

Modi and Aussie guy just took a lap of the stadium in this:

FqtCRN9WcAkAOgT.jpg:large

4vi6f08it5x2tgps_1678332674.jpeg

View attachment 919400

@Paitoo @villageidiot @Maula Jatt

stadium impressive hai but

Motera-Stadium-feature.jpg

surrounding area slummy sa lag raha hai but, demolish and relocate these people.

c'mon Modi Ji, do your fascy thing and make it mumkin.
Yeh kaisa vehicle Hai. Looks like a cross between a boat, shoe, Segway and pandaal

Redundancy system when you live in Karachi.
Gas supply- ok
No Gas supply- electric plate.
No gas and no electricity- butane stove.
Last resort- coal fire 🔥.

Electricity supply- OK
No electricity supply- solar power supply during daytime.
No electricity supply at night- generator.
Last resort- emergency rechargeable lights and fans.

Internet and TV signals available- ok
No Internet- wireless wifi.
No TV cable- CD player.
Last resort- use the android phone for Netflix and utube etc.

Water available-ok
No water available- water tanker.
Last resort- 200L drums in the baths.

Worst case scenario- leave 😒!!!

Redundancy system when you live in Karachi.
Gas supply- ok
No Gas supply- electric plate.
No gas and no electricity- butane stove.
Last resort- coal fire 🔥.

Electricity supply- OK
No electricity supply- solar power supply during daytime.
No electricity supply at night- generator.
Last resort- emergency rechargeable lights and fans.

Internet and TV signals available- ok
No Internet- wireless wifi.
No TV cable- CD player.
Last resort- use the android phone for Netflix and utube etc.

Water available-ok
No water available- water tanker.
Last resort- 200L drums in the baths.

Worst case scenario- leave 😒!!!
can't possibly be that bad, Fatman Ji..

or is it ?

most of my growing up in Dilli, we had "load-shedding" and constant power breakdowns resulting in outages, particularly during the summers... "log AC chala re hain, adding to stress on the grid", they'd say.

these days, in fact for past couple decades and a bit.. unheard of hai idhar.. and they let us know well in advance in case grid repairs/maintenance or upgrade work etc is scheduled... our once hopeless power depts have upped their game.

govt. and their workers were incompetent/corrupt.. life is so much better with private players after the state divested and gave them controlling stakes.

say for one, all of these look like govt. run enterprises:

PKPC.JPG

privatize karo, yaar

including PIA and some others

in fact, security me bhi.. homegrown PMCs le aao

driven passionate bandon ko saunp do yeh duties.. former SF etc.. rangers/regular fauj ki buri halaat kar rakhi hai insurgents/terrorists ne

I think Pak needs Gernail raj for a few years, a little danda and housecleaning is in order.

@Maula Jatt @Areesh @Imran Khan .. wdyt, people ?

can't possibly be that bad, Fatman Ji..

or is it ?

most of my growing up in Dilli, we had "load-shedding" and constant power breakdowns resulting in outages, particularly during the summers... "log AC chala re hain, adding to stress on the grid", they'd say.

these days, in fact for past couple decades and a bit.. unheard of hai idhar.. and they let us know well in advance in case grid repairs/maintenance or upgrade work etc is scheduled... our once hopeless power depts have upped their game.

govt. and their workers were incompetent/corrupt.. life is so much better with private players after the state divested and gave them controlling stakes.

say for one, all of these look like govt. run enterprises:

View attachment 919410

privatize karo, yaar

including PIA and some others

in fact, security me bhi.. homegrown PMCs le aao

driven passionate bandon ko saunp do yeh duties.. former SF etc.. rangers/regular fauj ki buri halaat kar rakhi hai insurgents/terrorists ne

I think Pak needs Gernail raj for a few years, a little danda and housecleaning is in order.

@Maula Jatt @Areesh @Imran Khan .. wdyt, people ?
One has to live with these accessories because you never know what going to happen. As for jarnails the less they are involved the better off we are. I've made these investments based on our past experience.

Today there was a 2 hour electricity maintenance in our area. We survived with our solar system.

Back
Top Bottom