What's new

Whatever

You are correct. They are different.

And in the left panel she looks like the Indian TV actress Shruti Sharma :

poses-after-a-fun-live-chat-with-iwmbuzz-1024x683.jpg

naagin_.jpg

Why would you suggest that ? My eyes cannot unsee what they have seen ! And he has got accomplices as well !

I have actually contacted Aziz Reza, to ask him about the girl, We will get an answer soon. :enjoy:

He's married with kids.....

Yeah, I know. :yu:

By social media ? Or do you know him personally ?

He's a man of the people, everyone knows him.

Hehehehehe.

I wonder what the wife makes of the belly dancing.

Hard to say really, but from his interviews, I deduce he is quite a happy and fulfilled person, I guess his wife is supportive of his 'Artistic' endeavours.

Interestingly, he is very religious and never forgets to express his gratitude to God.

A philanthropist and an animal lover as well.

He even replies to the hate comments he receives, someone called him Gay/Hijra and he made a whole video about it and reasoned with them.

Btw I think it's better If we keep this discussion to the old thread @jamahir @Bilal9

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/differences-between-bengali-hindu-and-bengali-muslim.669938/page-28

Last edited:
@ps3linux

Bro, dont you think only 6.8 percent contraction in China GDP during Q1 sound fishy to you ??? Since China impose the most strict lock down ever seen in the world, it include city like Beijing, Shenzen, Wuhan, which are very important in China economy.

We can see even Philippine and Malaysia get contraction about 16 and 17 percent in their Q2. Indonesia get 5.3 percent contraction in Q2 despite our lock down measure is not strict and we still let some industry to run and restaurant to open although some measure is imposed.

From Mufti Menk

"Quit procrastinating. Stop putting things off. So often in life, we feel like we can delay things & do them much later. But we may never have the same opportunities again. This life is so transient. Here today, gone tomorrow. You’ve seen that happen. So best to do it now! ‬

@ps3linux

Bro, dont you think only 6.8 percent contraction in China GDP during Q1 sound fishy to you ??? Since China impose the most strict lock down ever seen in the world, it include city like Beijing, Shenzen, Wuhan, which are very important in China economy.

We can see even Philippine and Malaysia get contraction about 16 and 17 percent in their Q2. Indonesia get 5.3 percent contraction in Q2 despite our lock down measure is not strict and we still let some industry to run and restaurant to open although some measure is imposed.

It certainly does seem strange, I have no idea which methodology they might be using but if it is simple then in the last four month industrial output of every country has come down with the exception of essential industries, there have been exports but not the usual trade so if the industrial output was low, exports were low GDP must depict a contraction however, if the industrial output remained the same and all produce had been stored and taken as exports it might make sense but in that case we might be seeing mountains of storage across china. Oh yes one factor needs analysis how much china's GDP is dependent upon exports.

This leaves only one possible explanation which almost every country does when it wants to show a rosy picture to the world and that is data manipulation.;)

Sorry one thing I just realized, during COVID-19 time means Jan-June 2020, Chinese exports for medical equipment, masks, gowns etc had multiplied many time it'd be an interesting read how much of normal industrial output was replaced with medical and how much of value was gained/lost.

Last edited:
^ You posted that twice already, anyway how much did You pay for Your holiday Package?.. if You don't mind me asking. I assume it was quite competitive due to the current climate. Also what's that in Your hand (swimming pool pic)

Total cost about £3,000 including VW beetle soft top. Three of us.
Note this was not a 'package' as in fixed. We rented the sky villa for over £1,400 and then built our holiday from there. This gives freedom to do what you want when you want. The car also was hired before we left with local company ~ Green Motion who run from Heraklion Airport and we picked it up when we arrived at airport leaving it when we departed.

Back
Top Bottom