What's new

Whatever

Christian did have many insight about future event, even there is Quran verse saying that Injil (bible) has many insight about end of time period. It is why I keep one old bible and I do read Revelation chapter in Bible. But of course they did some editing and I know prophet Muhammad is replaced with Jesus when the bible said about one person that will become a leader when we are all gathered after we are raised from our death body. I even saw that moment on my dream and I have seen prophet Muhammad face and other of his physical like hair, beard from that dream.

I really hope God would some day speak to you. Peace be with you

Above verse when read in its full contest means, Jewish place of worship can exists without its outer court. Anti Christ will find out that Palestinians' holy place starts at outer court. That means Jewish Temple and Masque can co exists.

We believe the Anti Christ will be a Jew, is that your belief as well?

There are 66 books in Bible and they were written over a period of 3000 years. Since it is written inspired by spirit of God, you have to read all books in the order it is chronologically ordered. Some of the prophesies are scattered across multiple books I have those books and chapters indicated in my previous post.

Following verses will not make sense to you if you don't read Revelations from chapter 1.

Revelation 11:1-2 (I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God{Jewish place of worship} and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles{non Jews, Arabs}. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.)

Above verse when read in its full contest means, Jewish place of worship can exists without its outer court. Anti Christ will find out that Palestinians' holy place starts at outer court. That means Jewish Temple and Masque can co exists.

Chapters 11-13 of Revelation contain five references to various periods of time, which I will quote in the order of their appearance in the inspired text. “But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months” (11:2). “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth” (11:3). “And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days” (12:6). “And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent” (12:14). “And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months” (13:5).

You will notice that in these three chapters, we have the following three temporal terms: 1,260 days, mentioned twice (11:3; 12:6); 42 months, also mentioned twice (11:2; 13:5); a time, times and half a time, mentioned once (12:14).

Let us look carefully at these three temporal periods. First, if we reckon that there are 30 days in a month, how many days are there in 42 months? The answer is 1,260 days! Second, 42 months are how many years? Since there are 12 months in a year, 42 months are 3 ½ years, which is the equivalent of “a time [1], and times [2], and half a time [½]” (12:14), for 1 + 2 + ½ = 3 ½. Thus these three time periods are the same! The 1,260 days are equivalent to 42 months, which are equivalent to 3 ½ years or times.

Thanks for the post. Please next time post the source as well. I found it here http://www.prca.org/resources/publi...686-the-forty-two-months-revelation-11-2-13-5

More than what you are saying, I am trying to learn where you are picking it up from.

Christian did have many insight about future event, even there is Quran verse saying that Injil (bible) has many insight about end of time period. It is why I keep one old bible and I do read Revelation chapter in Bible. But of course they did some editing and I know prophet Muhammad is replaced with Jesus when the bible said about one person that will become a leader when we are all gathered after we are raised from our death body. I even saw that moment on my dream and I have seen prophet Muhammad face and other of his physical like hair, beard from that dream.

Ma sha Allah swt, may He continue to honor you.

I have studied comparative religion for a long time, I used to debate in a friendly environment with Christian priests, who I found mostly likeable, despite obvious thrological differences.

We believe the Anti Christ will be a Jew, is that your belief as well?
Yes. Some Bible scholars even think that he is from the tribe of Dan. I don't know.

Jews don't believe in Jesus as son of God, the promised savior as Christians does nor as prophet as in Islam. To them Jesus was Jew, northing special about him.
They are still waiting for their savior to come. There are numerous prophecies in old testament about this savior. When anti christ comes and establish peace between Jews and Arabs and built their third temple, majority of jews would believe in him as their promised savior. I think there are some sects in Islam awaiting the arrival of Al Mahdi who would rule the earth for 7 years. That is in sync with Bible prophesies except that in Bible he is called Anti Christ. He would be able to bring peace in Middle East because both sects waiting for a savior.

But after 3 1/2 years, true nature of anti christ will be revealed. During the next 3 1/2 years(7 years total) of anti christ rule, God's wrath will be unleash on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_of_Revelation

Towards the end of 7th year, anti christ will gather armies from around the world and gather at Armageddon to kill all the remaining jews in Israel/Jerusalem(Read about Gog and Magog in my previous post). That is when Jews will repent for their sins and cry out to God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob for help saying "Baruch haba B’Shem Adonai"(Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord) and that is when Jesus returns for the second time, to save them.
Matthew 23:37-39 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hengathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah+14&version=NLT

https://ccdelco.com/article/21-reasons-why-i-believe-in-god-1948/

Last edited:
Yes. Some Bible scholars even think that he is from the tribe of Dan. I don't know.

Jews don't believe in Jesus as son of God, the promised savior as Christians does nor as prophet as in Islam. To them Jesus was Jew, northing special about him.
They are still waiting for their savior to come. There are numerous prophecies in old testament about this savior. When anti christ comes and establish peace between Jews and Arabs and built their third temple, majority of jews would believe in him as their promised savior. I think there are some sects in Islam awaiting the arrival of Al Mahdi who would rule the earth for 7 years. That is in sync with Bible prophesies except that in Bible he is called Anti Christ. He would be able to bring peace in Middle East because both sects waiting for a savior.

But after 3 1/2 years, true nature of anti christ will be revealed. During the next 3 1/2 years(7 years total) of anti christ rule, God's wrath will be unleash on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_of_Revelation

Towards the end of 7th year, anti christ will gather armies from around the world and gather at Armageddon to kill all the remaining jews in Israel/Jerusalem(Read about Gog and Magog in my previous post). That is when Jews will repent for their sins and cry out to God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob for help saying "Baruch haba B’Shem Adonai"(Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord) and that is when Jesus returns for the second time, to save them.
Matthew 23:37-39 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hengathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah+14&version=NLT

https://ccdelco.com/article/21-reasons-why-i-believe-in-god-1948/

Islamic and Christian beliefs about Armageddon align on many levels. We also believe in rapture as well, after reign of Isa AS (Jesus) as King on Earth for 7 years.

Anti-Christ is of Jewish origin, but he is not actually human. He is a special creation apart from any other, hence his powers of persuasion.

He comes first as Jewish Messiah, then later impersonating Jesus/Isa AS, finally as proclaiming he is god himself (may Allah protect us.)

He is a one eyed man, with curly hair, one eye is swollen like a grape. The one eye is both figurative and literal, as he only sees materialistic aspect of life and not spiritual.

Then after his defeat at hands of Isa AS, Gog and Magog will break free and wreck havic on Earth, 99 of them to one human like us. They have a characteristic of being unbeaten in war.

Parasite will wipe them out and then IsA AS will rule as king on Earth.

Al Mahdi (meaning rightly guided one) is a descendant of Prophet Muhammad saws who will begin the war against anti Christ (al masih ad dajjal) and he will arise when KSA experiences civil war with the death of a king (maybe elderly King Salman.)

Then we have Khorasaan army which rises from Pakistan and Afghanistan who will conquer India, and join him after completing that task.

Arabs will face genocides at hands of Israel under Anti Christ until there are only a few left, so Khorasaan army will act as army of Al Mahdi.

Before this time, Syria and Yemen will face strife st the same time. Already happening. Pharoah's body is found. Happened. Ark of Noah revealed, happened.

Egypt will follow next to be destabilized in civil war and anarchy. Iraq will reveal some gold for which 3 armies kill each other and swallowed by earth. A Christian and Muslim alliance will defeat some common foe, after which Muslims will be betrayed and lose Turkey/Constantinople.

These are all before Anti Christ comes.

Sources are from Sahih Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad saws.

Where is that in Bible?

This is what I saw on my dream when I was still 17 years old. I had problem in my life and crying to God. And after that I slept and I got this dream.

What I saw on my dream is that there are billion of people, gathering, look like at night but we still can see, like in concert where there is light, then some said like these in the crowd "who is actually prophet Muhammad" and others statement from people who dont follow prophet Muhammad.

And then I saw white stage in front of the billion of people gathering. And then I saw a person with the body like warrior but dress with white robe, white skin, handsome, the head is round, the hair is a bit wavy and black, and the beard is dense, black, and curly but neat.

He is alone standing in that white stage. His hair is long until shoulder. I know in my heart that he is prophet Muhammad instantly. Like my heart tell me that he is prophet Muhammad. He doesnt show any arrogant with either his facial expression nor his body pasture.

After that he start looking to the crowd and some power coming out from him that make all people bowed their head toward him. I was there and I felt how the power feel like.

*Base on prophet Muhammad history my description is quite match with story about prophet Muhammad physical characteristic. I read prophet Muhammad biography from Egyptian Historian, Muhammad Haikal, during my university years (which is years after I saw my dream).

Here is in the bible that I see as comparable although not quite similar.

Lamb of God is his nick name in Bible and Bible then said he is Jesus (Which is actually prophet Muhammad in my dream)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible

Revelation in Bible is a vision about end time and this story talk about the event after we are raised again.

The Great Multitude in White Robes
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.
16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’a]">[a]
nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’b]">[b]
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’c]">[c]”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 7&version=NIV

Last edited:
This is what I saw on my dream when I was still 17 years old. I had problem in my life and crying to God. And after that I slept and I got this dream.

What I saw on my dream is that there are billion of people, gathering, look like at night but we still can see, like in concert where there is light, then some said like these in the crowd "who is actually prophet Muhammad" and others statement from people who dont follow prophet Muhammad.

And then I saw white stage in front of the billion of people gathering. And then I saw a person with the body like warrior but dress with white robe, white skin, handsome, the head is round, the hair is a bit wavy and black, and the beard is dense, black, and curly. His hair is long until shoulder. I know in my heart that he is prophet Muhammad. He doesnt show any arrogant with either his facial expression nor his body pasture.

After that he start looking to the crowd and some power coming out from him that make all people bowed their head toward him.

*Base on prophet Muhammad history my description is quite match with it. I read prophet Muhammad biography from Egyptian Historian, Muhammad Haikal, during my university years (which is years after I saw my dream).

Lamb of God is his nick name in Bible and Bible then said he is Jesus (Which is actually prophet Muhammad in my dream)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible

Revelation in Bible is a vision about end time and this story talk about the event after we are raised again.

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and power and strength
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

nor any scorching heat.
will be their shepherd;

Ma sha Allah brother, you are truly blessed to have this vision. May Allah swt give you many more.

I have also had similar dreams, but I will discuss at a later date about those.

White robes match with what we know of the clothes of people of Jannat, also angels wear them also. As for the description of Prophet Muhammad saws, it is spot on.

Ma sha Allah brother, you are truly blessed to have this vision. May Allah swt give you many more.

I have also had similar dreams, but I will discuss at a later date about those.

White robes match with what we know of the clothes of people of Jannat, also angels wear them also. As for the description of Prophet Muhammad saws, it is spot on.

Actually there is different from what I saw and the description on bible. In the bible it shows like the gathering of right people who will come to heaven. But in my dream that even is gathering all kind of people, bad and good. And from what I saw on it, most people dont follow what prophet Muhammad have said. And after prophet Muhammad come out on the stage, then people understand that prophet Muhammad is the leader and the one who conveyed truth.

After my head bow down after feeling the power, then I wake up.

I can say the events are different but the similarity is that there is one person that become the leader of human kind. So I can interpret that my vision show the first gathering of human before human are separated to heaven and hell, while prophet Yahya (or in Western Christianity is called as John) saw the even of people of heaven.

I just want to say who is Lamb of God that appear in Book of Revelation in Bible based on my dream.

Last edited:
Islamic and Christian beliefs about Armageddon align on many levels. We also believe in rapture as well, after reign of Isa AS (Jesus) as King on Earth for 7 years.

Anti-Christ is of Jewish origin, but he is not actually human. He is a special creation apart from any other, hence his powers of persuasion.

He comes first as Jewish Messiah, then later impersonating Jesus/Isa AS, finally as proclaiming he is god himself (may Allah protect us.)

He is a one eyed man, with curly hair, one eye is swollen like a grape. The one eye is both figurative and literal, as he only sees materialistic aspect of life and not spiritual.

Then after his defeat at hands of Isa AS, Gog and Magog will break free and wreck havic on Earth, 99 of them to one human like us. They have a characteristic of being unbeaten in war.

Parasite will wipe them out and then IsA AS will rule as king on Earth.

Al Mahdi (meaning rightly guided one) is a descendant of Prophet Muhammad saws who will begin the war against anti Christ (al masih ad dajjal) and he will arise when KSA experiences civil war with the death of a king (maybe elderly King Salman.)

Then we have Khorasaan army which rises from Pakistan and Afghanistan who will conquer India, and join him after completing that task.

Arabs will face genocides at hands of Israel under Anti Christ until there are only a few left, so Khorasaan army will act as army of Al Mahdi.

Before this time, Syria and Yemen will face strife st the same time. Already happening. Pharoah's body is found. Happened. Ark of Noah revealed, happened.

Egypt will follow next to be destabilized in civil war and anarchy. Iraq will reveal some gold for which 3 armies kill each other and swallowed by earth. A Christian and Muslim alliance will defeat some common foe, after which Muslims will be betrayed and lose Turkey/Constantinople.

These are all before Anti Christ comes.

Sources are from Sahih Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad saws.

You are correct brother , the Dajjal will be a jinn in a human body. There is a narration that when Jesus lands in Damascus he asks the Muslims why aren't they going out to confront him and they will respond to him that that guy (Dajjal) is a jinn.

I have actually read a convincing analysis that the Dajjal will be Iblees or Satan. Satan will posses a guy or just go in human form. He will not a bad eye in the beginning until he proclaims to be God, then God causes him to go blind. That is one interpretation but God knows best.

Also he is likely going to claim to be Muslim and this is why he is a going to be a big fitnah. He will not make it easy for us to tell the truth about him and he will claim to be righteous Muslim or Mu'min supported by God. People will believe him and later he starts performing miracles(God enables him) and he tells people o people can anyone other than God do this?

That's when some Muslims start running away from him because lots of Muslims will fall for him. Except those with the Mahdi who will be fighting him in Palestine but he manages to besiege them so they end up in Medina/Syria areas and remain hidden until Jesus comes.

From what I've read the guy who comes out to the Dajjal to warn people of him could be the Mahdi himself. He will be killed by Dajjal and brought back to life and asks him do you now believe me in me and he says no I'm now more convinced youre the Dajjal. Then he throws him in fire but it's actually jannnah and he dies there. So Mahdi will not be with Muslims once Jesus arrives it will be Jesus and another righteous Muslim man.

And then I saw white stage in front of the billion of people gathering. And then I saw a person with the body like warrior but dress with white robe, white skin, handsome, the head is round, the hair is a bit wavy and black, and the beard is dense, black, and curly but neat.

He is alone standing in that white stage. His hair is long until shoulder. I know in my heart that he is prophet Muhammad instantly. Like my heart tell me that he is prophet Muhammad. He doesnt show any arrogant with either his facial expression nor his body pasture.

After that he start looking to the crowd and some power coming out from him that make all people bowed their head toward him. I was there and I felt how the power feel like.

*Base on prophet Muhammad history my description is quite match with it. I read prophet Muhammad biography from Egyptian Historian, Muhammad Haikal, during my university years (which is years after I saw my dream).

Bible

who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and power and strength
Amen!”

nor any scorching heat.
will be their shepherd;

Beautiful dream brother , that sounds like the description of the Prophet too and your dream may be like a vision of judgement day(not exact but in symbolic sense) .

You are correct brother , the Dajjal will be a jinn in a human body. There is a narration that when Jesus lands in Damascus he asks the Muslims why aren't they going out to confront him and they will respond to him that that guy (Dajjal) is a jinn.

I have actually read a convincing analysis that the Dajjal will be Iblees or Satan. Satan will posses a guy or just go in human form. He will not a bad eye in the beginning until he proclaims to be God, then God causes him to go blind. That is one interpretation but God knows best.

Also he is likely going to claim to be Muslim and this is why he is a going to be a big fitnah. He will not make it easy for us to tell the truth about him and he will claim to be righteous Muslim or Mu'min supported by God. People will believe him and later he starts performing miracles(God enables him) and he tells people o people can anyone other than God do this?

That's when some Muslims start running away from him because lots of Muslims will fall for him. Except those with the Mahdi who will be fighting him in Palestine but he manages to besiege them so they end up in Medina/Syria areas and remain hidden until Jesus comes.

From what I've read the guy who comes out to the Dajjal to warn people of him could be the Mahdi himself. He will be killed by Dajjal and brought back to life and asks him do you now believe me in me and he says no I'm now more convinced youre the Dajjal. Then he throws him in fire but it's actually jannnah and he dies there. So Mahdi will not be with Muslims once Jesus arrives it will be Jesus and another righteous Muslim man.

Welcome back brother, great to see you again. I got worried. That was a long ban.

Back
Top Bottom