What's new

Whatever

I am going to write an article regarding the relationship of Iran-Pakistan. Inshallah I will have it entered in next year's competition. I'll make sure to tag you to read your opinion on it. There are other areas I could write about, I'll be sure to contribute. How about yourself? Any writing in the works?

Well the Think Thank members are the ones who will do the editing and assess the writing, together with other management members like moderators. We also have been urged to make articles, but not for this competition. This competition is more intended to find eligible member to join Think Thank rank.

@Logam42

I think you guys need to consider participating in PDF writing contest.

For Logam42, you can put your writing about Islamist vs Liberal in Indonesian politics that you have written one year ago.

I actually have one half finished essay on Indonesian Elections, it was going to be my submission to the latest PDF writing contest but I got sidetracked.

Its a bit stale now, but I'll dust it off and see if I could finish it and post it here. Its more about our culture and history then current affairs anyway.

Well the Think Thank members are the ones who will do the editing and assess the writing, together with other management members like moderators. We also have been urged to make articles, but not for this competition. This competition is more intended to find eligible member to join Think Thank rank.

Oh I see, that makes sense. Very well then, I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts once my writing is ready.

98001730_3213194935367310_1369139667345080320_n.jpg

Odd... all these years on PDF.... there is this quiteness....

There is a dedicated Anti China posting faction- from their perspective understandable

There is a dedicated Defend China posting faction- from their perspective understandable.

The good Indians seem to have only Single Issue
= Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan .... practically nothing else in that section

KhooniVirus has made the world a strange place.... and then the CheapOil has done its paralysing thing.... will be lasting as well...

There is 'stillness' within Pakistan as well... a lot of noise but no sound... meaning...

Persia is just great and the Persian posting faction makes sure of that - understanable from their perspective

Arabs are practically gone....

Turks are having a field day with UACVs... great for them...

US-China are flirting with a TradeWar 2.0 and the CombinedWest is making soundbites only...so far....

Something is odd ... off ... in all this ...

@Joe Shearer @Indos

Are you able to see my Kashmir article in the magazine section ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/pakistan-defence-magazine.164/

Yup, but I cant edit it, your English is better than me :lol:

@Joe Shearer @Indos

Are you able to see my Kashmir article in the magazine section ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/pakistan-defence-magazine.164/

Ups, your article seems hasnt been moved to this section, I read yours in submit an article section.

upload_2020-5-20_16-56-10.png

@jamahir bhai I can't reply there, "insufficient privileges"? What does it mean exactly? ratings?

Maybe they have created this section in the lines of the old "Seniors Club" i.e. only members who are above "Senior Member" and above can post there.

If that is the case the management must think that junior members have a greater propensity to troll. This is undemocratic and not sensible which is why I had appealed for the "Seniors Club" to be removed.

Back
Top Bottom