What's new

Whatever

O Shahzade,

My dearest PaaJee @SIPRA left the forum....

And I am low energy....

How is your father doing?

Mangus
Why did he leave o_O:o::o::o: ?
Temporary for aitekaf or permanent?
No way !!!

My dad, Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah Allah gave him much energy to fight out this “Critical case”, Still on life support and sedated since 2.5 weeks, Now recovering Alhamdullilah.

I will definitely write an abstract about how his disease started, Fluctuations in the span he spent in ICU, Complications and all.

Surely some people would be interested to hear it.

Why did he leave o_O:o::o::o: ?
Temporary for aitekaf or permanent?
No way !!!

My dad, Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah Allah gave him much energy to fight out this “Critical case”, Still on life support and sedated since 2.5 weeks, Now recovering Alhamdullilah.

I will definitely write an abstract about how his disease started, Fluctuations in the span he spent in ICU, Complications and all.

Surely some people would be interested to hear it.

It is what it is... my yaar left...and that is that. Let it rest!

I am happy to hear about your father...

May Allah bless him with health and long, happy life!

You remember me in prayers tonight...as its the Night!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/deco...-scenarios-probabilities-consequences.667175/

It is what it is... my yaar left...and that is that. Let it rest!

I am happy to hear about your father...

May Allah bless him with health and long, happy life!

You remember me in prayers tonight...as its the Night!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/deco...-scenarios-probabilities-consequences.667175/
Yes sir,

You have no idea, How much I have transformed in these 3 weeks, I have learnt the true essence of Making dua, By using the mind and heart, Not just the mouth, All the different Nawafils of day and night. I think, Allah imposed this pain on me to bring me back to him, He has always blessed me with more than I ever needed in every way.

So I am glad that atleast I am back as a rightful servant in front of my creator, Thanking him constantly for everything, Praying for everything that is wrong in this world, Asking him for what is legit and not extra, Praying for others more than myself.

Just for my dad, Estimated, Atleast 500 people have prayed from him, Including all the response here on pdf.

Which country can provide Satellite imagery to them? India? Iran?
Or may be by themselves or their stooges sitting in Europe, commerial sat imagery is easily available....heres why i believe that they have access
  • Attack on O.P in Dasht in Feb by BRAS, attackers hauled luggage over Toyota trucks
  • Attack on O.P in Mand on 18th may by BRA, attackers hauled luggage over mules & trekked long
  • Attack on Convoy on 18th may by UBA, attackers hauled luggage over mules & trekked long....
there are few more attacks which i have excluded, all these attacks were on stationary targets (o.p). Why i called Convoy attack in Pir Ghaib a stationary target because Camp site of Oil & Gas company was nearby so understood fact that the road is used in routine by Personnel.

You cannot just trek over rigorous terrain & then decide to launch the attack, it doesn't look like it. They picked off the place on map, knew about the QRF & how QRF can be pushed back...they had open plain in site so they know about any incoming vehicles / QRF / reinforcements...they can lay down suppressive fire to push back the reinforcement & make escape.....so Mapping element is there

Or may be by themselves or their stooges sitting in Europe, commerial sat imagery is easily available....heres why i believe that they have access
  • Attack on O.P in Dasht in Feb by BRAS, attackers hauled luggage over Toyota trucks
  • Attack on O.P in Mand on 18th may by BRA, attackers hauled luggage over mules & trekked long
  • Attack on Convoy on 18th may by UBA, attackers hauled luggage over mules & trekked long....
there are few more attacks which i have excluded, all these attacks were on stationary targets (o.p). Why i called Convoy attack in Pir Ghaib a stationary target because Camp site of Oil & Gas company was nearby so understood fact that the road is used in routine by Personnel.

You cannot just trek over rigorous terrain & then decide to launch the attack, it doesn't look like it. They picked off the place on map, knew about the QRF & how QRF can be pushed back...they had open plain in site so they know about any incoming vehicles / QRF / reinforcements...they can lay down suppressive fire to push back the reinforcement & make escape.....so Mapping element is there
That is the problem after all, “Stooges” Everywhere...

Especially in GCC, Indians in High positions of Banks and organizations

what can we say, we are doing our best to fight out this menace, pray that we come out successful.
InshaAllah bro,
Remember, never be disheartened if you consider youself “failed” at one point.

Courage and High Morales brings the best out of you, Lowers the Morales of enemy even if the enemy outnumbers you.

In your case, Don’t get panicked or angry over things if they don’t go as expected sometimes, Instead accept the reality as soon as you can, Plan on countering it.

Like I always say here on PDF, Mind is what makes a difference, Use it well, Sometimes Minds win wars and no lives are lost...

@Pakistani Fighter Username kyun badal lia, Kabse tag karne ki koshish kar ra tha but naam hi ghayab tha MashaAllah se...

upload_2020-5-21_5-29-15.jpeg

NAM leaders Nehru and Sukarno were not called despots mainly because they were not 'hard left'.

Like who ??

Then why was Mandela friendly with Gaddafi ?? I think I posted a short vid to you in which Mandela is replying to a hostile American talk show host on his friendship with Gaddafi.

How ??

We should remember that Venezuela has been the target of plots by the CIA for years. And it started with Chavez becoming President.

At present the American government and CIA supports in various ways Juan Guaido, the opponents of Chavez's successor, Maduro. Support in creating riots, support to food merchants to secretly hoard food so as to create an artificial famine ( food queues ), support by smuggling weapons into Venezuela from Columbia in food and "relief" trucks and of course political support headquartered in America.

Cuba is generally self-sufficient through tourism industry, sugar plantation, nickel mining and other things.

I had once met the State Secretary for my state of the CPI-M and he told me that he once visited Cuba. He did not indicate to me of any experience that Cuba was doing badly.

We see in India that most TV news channels, internet new websites and newspapers - national and regional - are propagating wrong and anti-social ideas. Only a few like NDTV, The Hindu, The Quint and one or two others are good. So how would you negate the wrong ones ??

Indonesia politics, always messy to begin with. The core struggle at the time is in between the Army, Soekarno clique, Islamist party and Communist elements. The Army itself is very fractured, there is contention between Soekarno follower (like Ahmad Yani) and Nationalist hardcore like Abdul Haris Nasution, Soekarno clique gained symphaty among the Airforce officers (like Omar Dhani), KKO (Indonesia Marine Corps) and beside they got hold sway on PNI (partai nasional Indonesia), Islamist elements had some differences like Masyumi, NU and Muhammadiyah got large different view on politics with Nahdatul Ummat had large connection with the Army as Banser is largely Army hired paramilitary elements and being active since Independence war. Meanwhile the Communist party itself is not in one voice at all as their struggle had been in scrutiny since the Madiun affairs in October 1948. Soekarno move to protect the communist party (with his Nasakom) actually what trigger the balanced political struggle to become more fragile as the Army see the communist as their enemies and made a distance with Soekarno. Actually in 1960's Soekarno with the Army help and NU abolished Masyumi party (one of the largest muslim party in Indonesia) for their involvement in PRRI PERMESTA rebellion and in 1962 Indonesia army had made major victory against Darul Islam Indonesia and killing tens thousands of their supporter and military units in Aceh, West Java and South Sulawesi and executed their spiritual leader Kartosoewirjo. In short there is large connection and support from the Army toward Soekarno so Soekarno can held his power and eradicating his political oponnents.

So the honey moon between Army and Soekarno effectively ended when Soekarno enacted Nasakom movements and further alienated them during confrontation against Malaysia (including Singapore) in which many Army upper echelon member had large connection with them (like Soeharto).

This increasing Soekarno and communist party power put the army restless , especially after Soekarno voicing his support for the communist party to build the fifth army in which will be consist of armed peasants and labour. Army will never allowed such move as the communist party had bad track record in Indonesia and (Dutch East Indies) before for their armed revolution inclination.

My bet is, with or without Soeharto and alleged CIA involvement , the communist party had already declared their death wish in Indonesia with such move as they already antagonized the ulamah /Islamist faction with their land reform movements especially in East and Central Java where the Nahdatul Ulama and Muhammadiyah power resides with their tens millions active member (as in Indonesia at the time most of land owner is ulama or cleric called Pak Haji) . In a way they too had already antagonized more faction such as Nationalist and Soekarno follower with their move to disbanding Barisan pendukung Soekarno (Soekarno follower militia) and so on.

This increasing Soekarno and communist party power put the army restless , especially after Soekarno voicing his support for the communist party to build the fifth army in which will be consist of armed peasants and labour.

You mention the Fifth army. Which are the other four ?

My bet is, with or without Soeharto and alleged CIA involvement , the communist party had already declared their death wish in Indonesia with such move as they already antagonized the ulamah /Islamist faction with their land reform movements especially in East and Central Java where the Nahdatul Ulama and Muhammadiyah power resides with their tens millions active member (as in Indonesia at the time most of land owner is ulama or cleric called Pak Haji)

Hmm, so the mullahs / clerics were big, feudal landowners who had peasants working on their farms. Am I correct ?

And are there no PKI activists living now, in Indonesia or outside ?

---

@Naofumi @Joe Shearer ( @Nilgiri, you too ), please read Nike's post to get a more clear picture of the Sukarno-Suharto conflict. Also, to know what was Nasakom please read this Wikipedia page.

And from that page :
At the same time, both the Soviet Union and the United States began courting the Indonesian army. The Soviet Union was anxious to reduce the influence of the China-oriented PKI, while the US was worried about communism per se, and large numbers of Indonesian officers travelled to the US for military training.
About the underlined... The PKI was the Communist Party of Indonesia. I suppose because of its China-orientation the anti-PKI genocide of 1965-66 did not gain much publicity because the Soviet Union did not choose to make it known to the world. Sad.

Last edited:
About the underlined... The PKI was the Communist Party of Indonesia. I suppose because of its China-orientation the anti-PKI genocide of 1965-66 did not gain much publicity because the Soviet Union did not choose to make it known to the world. Sad.
History is sad usually, for every one who gains power, other side suffers inevitably.
Hmm, so the mullahs / clerics were big, feudal landowners who had peasants working on their farms. Am I correct ?
It's similar to Jamat-e-Islami opposing land reforms in Pakistan. @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer

Back
Top Bottom