What's new

Whatever

Whats with the dark areas under the eyes?

Well spotted.

It's natural I think but can be done away with makeup :enjoy:.

Maybe natural or maybe exam worry ( hashtag says "students_with_hindutva ).

I don't understand why do these women support Hindutva groups, what with these groups, like Bajrang Dal and Sri Rama Sena, targeting women on Valentine's Day etc.

I don't understand why do these women support Hindutva groups, what with these groups, like Bajrang Dal and Sri Rama Sena, targeting women on Valentine's Day etc.
Hmm, maybe Hindutva-(Bajrang dal)?

Hmm, maybe Hindutva-(Bajrang dal)?

Someone must interview these women about how they feel when they chance upon Bajrang Dal, Sri Rama Sena types.

And also their reactions to Yogi's people whose inner desire is to dig up female Muslim corpses and rape them.

96763544_146105160298891_6529583989211004928_n.jpg

me and the webmaster had a post deleting competition
That is good, at least we can see what is the unstated policy of PDF. the post in question is still there, which shows clearly where PDF stands.

This is not the first time, when PDF Management defended anti Pakistan elements with full force. My personal experiences.

This not a complaint.

me and the webmaster had a post deleting competition

I think we should take a screen shot of that post and start posting in all the Kashmir and Indian Muslims related threads. it seems, that post is aligned with PDF rules and policies and all of PDF management agrees, support and encourage it, so why not support PDF and spread it more.

lets follow PDF rules.

I think we should take a screen shot of that post and start posting in all the Kashmir and Indian Muslims related threads. it seems, that post is aligned with PDF rules and policies and all of PDF management agrees, support and encourage it, so why not support PDF and spread it more.
nope, they'll find an excuse to delete posts or even ban you. so let's just watch for a month or so and do nothing like what you suggest . they'll do you for spamming.

anyhoo I know when I'm licked hence no more objections from me. they are desperate to raise their Alexa ranking --halved since balakote retaliation-- bharatis are needed for that. once they all return it will again be a disgusting and chaotic free for all like it used to be in the 'good' old days

seeya next month

the post in question is still there
I don't think we wanted it deleted, we needed someone to respond to it 'officially'

I don't think we wanted it deleted, we needed someone to respond to it 'officially'
no one from PDF Management has the courage to do so, so many of there and none.

so what PDF is suggesting is, " It does not matter what you say, its how you say it".

you can curse and talk about someone's mother, father sister etc....but dont use commonly used words.

no one from PDF Management has the courage to do so, so many of there and none.

so what PDF is suggesting is, " It does not matter what you say, its how you say it".

you can curse and talk about someone's mother, father sister etc....but dont use commonly used words.
Can you post the link of the post?

Back
Top Bottom