What's new

Whatever

It shouldn't, and it isn't. Everybody knows that there is that handful of Kashmiri Muslims who have taken to the gun. Everybody also knows that without the constant reinforcement and subsidisation and guidance from across the LOC, the violence would collapse in less than a week.

@waz @Arsalan @AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster @PakSword @Foxtrot Alpha

Just wanted to know, what is PDF policy regarding these type of posts?

same can be said in a different way, and what PDF thinks....just wanted to now.

Pakistan is sending, training, weaponizing and guiding Kashmiri Terrorists, without Pakistani help India can kill all Kashmiri terrorists in a week.

no hard feelings....just delete this post if its against PDF rules and policies.

It shouldn't, and it isn't. Everybody knows that there is that handful of Kashmiri Muslims who have taken to the gun. Everybody also knows that without the constant reinforcement and subsidisation and guidance from across the LOC, the violence would collapse in less than a week.

Pakistan is sending, training, weaponizing and guiding Kashmiri Terrorists, without Pakistani help India can kill all Kashmiri terrorists in a week.

no hard feelings....just delete this post if its against PDF rules and policies.
There are no Kashmiri terrorists that Pakistan is helping. That's all i have to say for this post. Not sure the response you want.

There are no Kashmiri terrorists that Pakistan is helping. That's all i have to say for this post. Not sure the response you want.
he is trying to say that the following quotes are from the members (esp. PDF favorite angraiz Joe Shearer) hailing from superpower2012 and that no one is objecting to them making such posts, stopping them is altogether something else
reporting these kinda posts gets no response or if it ever does, it is: 'no rules broken'

Last edited:
he is trying to say that the following quotes are from the members (esp. PDF favorite angraiz Joe Shearer) hailing from superpower2012 and that no one is objecting to them making such posts, stopping them is altogether something else

reporting these kinda posts gets no response or if it ever does, it is: 'no rules broken'

The second post cited is not even a post, it is a paraphrase of what an original post might have meant.

Now that the mods are taking such effective action against trolls, this sort of appeal has become the last resort of those disinherited trolls.

GHQ is the place to complaint, i think i have made that clear. This is not the thread.

GHQ is the place to complaint, i think i have made that clear. This is not the thread.
you have the information, now its up to you to decide.

this Idiot is calling everyone a troll whoever is exposing him. what an absolute idiot.
(All the words used in my above sentence, were used by this idiot and no Mod did anything, instead thanked, so I understand this type of language is allowed and thanked by Mods)

You want others to show respect, teach him some manners.

Thanks.

Edit:
purpose of my this OP was not to file any complaints. I just wanted to highlight that how words can be manipulated to say the same thing....and wanted to know PDF policy regarding these type of posts, and leave it up to PDF Management to decide.
You see, I did not call anybody's name. I just wanted to make a point that how something which is looking and sounding, sweet, simple, nice and friendly could be dangerous and poisonous. open enemy is always better then a hidden one who is pretending to be a friend.

Last edited:

Exactly which post are your referring to? Your post is quite confusing. Which post or comment are you talking about?

you have the information, now its up to you to decide.

this Idiot is calling everyone a troll whoever is exposing him. what an absolute idiot.
(All the words used in my above sentence, were used by this idiot and no Mod did anything, instead thanked, so I understand this type of language is allowed and thanked by Mods)

You want others to show respect, teach him some manners.

Thanks.

Edit:
purpose of my this OP was not to file any complaints. I just wanted to highlight that how words can be manipulated to say the same thing....and wanted to know PDF policy regarding these type of posts, and leave it up to PDF Management to decide.
You see, I did not call anybody's name. I just wanted to make a point that how something which is looking and sounding, sweet, simple, nice and friendly could be dangerous and poisonous. open enemy is always better then a hidden one who is pretending to be a friend.
Please start a thread in GHQ. Also you cannot expect anyone to know about the post based on the material you write. It is not that difficult, please share link to that post or report it! If you do not want to do that in GHQ, i can get involved personally but still, you need to share a link to the post you are complaining about on my profile page. NOT ON THIS THREAD PLEASE!

Are they hot?

Moved here to 'Whatever'.

Right now I can think of one. Sadhvi Saraswati. She is quite pretty though she should stop wearing those saffron clothes and not apply that long teeka on her forehead. Below is her :

93897301_3686896431385538_4060793940876460032_n.jpg

@Naofumi @The_Showstopper

Last edited:
Last edited:
That thread is priceless.

How did he get so much knowledge about "Relaxation" ? :rofl:

Shashi Nair is Shah Nawaz. :lol:

But someone must inquire with the thread starter that which mosque funds a Benz car.
Guy has 147 IQ, lol.

Back
Top Bottom