What's new

Whatever

95048460_2764977290389884_6056971882517757952_n.jpg

I just heard about a family friend whose relatives have gone through tough times very recently. Don`t have much information on this but just sharing to say how disappointed and shocked I am.

A cancer patient was in hospital and died. Her family went to receive the body, but the hospital denied handing it over on the pretext that she was a corona patient and had placed the corpse into plastic. Anyways, the body was ultimately given to them after the family paid 1 lakh rupees. But it didn`t end there. The Molvi sahab didn`t want to lead her Namaz-e-Janaza. He too got 1 lakh and that`s how the situation was handled.

What a sad and tragic parting. I am horrified to know all this.

endian asswipes can tag them but when I do, am told off or post is vanished. GRRRRRR!
@doorstar their baboonic chest thumbing is justified, they are encouraged, supported and protected here....I witnessed again in my recent encounter with a top class absolute Idiot so called intellectual and professional...only one person thanked his idiotic post and so far none of his idiotic comments are edited or deleted.

Favoritism and protection provided to some hidden sanghis is reality.

remember what I said, PDF Gharwapsi .....

Back
Top Bottom